Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (32 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm seeing a complete Bojinov u-turn.

Big signs that DD and Bojinov have resolved their issues. Deschamps dedicated an entire training session to Bojinov today, DD had an individual training sesson with Bojinov, where they trained specific parts of the game together.

Here lies the big difference between DD and Capello, if you ask me. DD had a problem with Bojinov, DD is ready to resolve it and and he dedicates a training session to Bojinov.

Would we have seen something like that happen under Capello?

Buy on AliExpress.com

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
DD is a verry good coach...and he is verry dedicated to his work.....i think he is ready to give Bojinov the chance he deserve it!!Capello sucks...look at Real.....they are begging to suck to!

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
he isn't so far away to became the next Henry....if he keeps up the good work...he will rise to the best performances wich Henry performes!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Big signs that DD and Bojinov have resolved their issues. Deschamps dedicated an entire training session to Bojinov today, DD had an individual training sesson with Bojinov, where they trained specific parts of the game together.

Here lies the big difference between DD and Capello, if you ask me. DD had a problem with Bojinov, DD is ready to resolve it and and he dedicates a training session to Bojinov.

how do you know these things? :D
you have the juve channel or what?

anyway if this true then we should expect bojinov starting against bari. DD really is miles away from the hard-discplined capello, all i wanna know is will it takes us far. though i didn't think there was a rift between valeri and DD, i thought DD simply didn't rate him high as a striker and that's it, no matter how crazy that was.

great words by bojinov as well, i'm glad he finally realised warming the bench at juventus will be better for his career, in the long run, than moving on to another fringe club fighting and playing just for the sake of it, hoping another bigh club will come along.

stay patient valeri.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

DD is a good coach. I remember Didi giving extensive chances to virtual unknowns like Givet, Rothen, Adebayor. Didi has shown more track record of bringing young players to the frame than Capello has done in his entire career.

Don Crap, always reminded me of one of us who happened to play FM in real life.:D

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
The posts b4 mine were saying we should recall mutu and i got confused bcos we didnt loan him we sold so i was just making sure when i asked the question and u replied by saying which year am i living in.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The posts b4 mine were saying we should recall mutu and i got confused bcos we didnt loan him we sold so i was just making sure when i asked the question and u replied by saying which year am i living in.
Nobody said we should recall Mutu. :shifty:

This is one big mis-understanding. :D

:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)