Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (4 Viewers)

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
i think that in the Atyack Bojinov(if he stays) and Palladino represents the future of the club!

sorry about the triple post!!:confused:

my computer is fucking ouful....he showed me that i've posted 3 postes.....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I think Trezeguet should be benched for a few games to rediscover his form like Adriano. I think Trezeguet has minor mental issues.

On the other hand Bojinov/Palladino are full of ethusiasm and desire to play and contribute to gaining promotion.

DD, give the guys a chance, you won´t regret it.
you've got more sense than our coach.....

put in your application !!:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yes, Boumsong is far better than Legrottaglie and Piccolo, but Kovac's positioning and passes are superior and more secure than those of Boumsong's. Even though, I still prefer Boumsong to Kovac because the former is quicker and tough, he is just 26 years old, what is more.
Is this for real?

Boumsong represents the very meaning of weakness, for Juve defence.

I can't believe how much crap Zebina is recieving while Boumsong's half season alone is worse than Zebina's time with us.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Is this for real?

Boumsong represents the very meaning of weakness, for Juve defence.

I can't believe how much crap Zebina is recieving while Boumsong's half season alone is worse than Zebina's time with us.
Yeah, it is for real. I mentioned Boumsong's advantages and disadvantages, thus I think that he needs a player like Cannavero beside him to balance our centre defence.

Believe it or not, I believe Boumsong to Zebina.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
I think Secco and Deschamps are insane. Bojinov for 4 mil? Wat the hell are they waiting for. At least if they dont want to keep him they can use him as bargaining chip with other clubs for players or cash. He can bring it a lot of money if sold, so whats 4 mil when you can make a hell of a lot more? Its economics Secco, and a win-win situation. Buy this guys contract please!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I don't know, is this funny or are we f'cking stupid. We have rumours that Milan, Liverpool and so on are interested in Bojinov. In the Liverpool forum they basically say that Juve would never let Boji go and they rate him higher than Iaquinta and Amauri. And we use (or don't use) this kid as 5th striker. Absurd. I'm really afraid that Bojinov will sky-rock at another club and we will look at him like we look at Henry ... a missed opportunity.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I don't know, is this funny or are we f'cking stupid. We have rumours that Milan, Liverpool and so on are interested in Bojinov. In the Liverpool forum they basically say that Juve would never let Boji go and they rate him higher than Iaquinta and Amauri. And we use (or don't use) this kid as 5th striker. Absurd. I'm really afraid that Bojinov will sky-rock at another club and we will look at him like we look at Henry ... a missed opportunity.
Thats whats gonna happen :agree:
It'd be a devastating mistake from DD and Secco, especially after the 1st one with Mutu :tdown:
I think Secco and Deschamps are insane. Bojinov for 4 mil? Wat the hell are they waiting for. At least if they dont want to keep him they can use him as bargaining chip with other clubs for players or cash. He can bring it a lot of money if sold, so whats 4 mil when you can make a hell of a lot more? Its economics Secco, and a win-win situation. Buy this guys contract please!
Secco, Secco...oh this guy is driving me crazy...
u r right..4 million is nothing, hope Mr.Secco is hearing :shifty:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:agree: We should snap up the other "half" of Bojo's contract & we should give him more playing time. The guy has talent & he should be coached/ encouraged to develop & use that talent to his full potential. If we don't:we'll lose out to another (& possibly a rival) club.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
In a new interview, Valeri today after the training said the following:

"I'm so content with the fact that Deschmaps and Corradini stop to talk to me after each match, but I still don't find any reasons for not playing me. I'm working very hard to do very well to my future. I need to play like everyone. I hope the coach will take me in account, and that my turn will be soon. I wish I'll be a big player playing in the high levels. I'm so hungry to success"

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The Juve forward has for most of the season been considered a reserve player by current coach Didier Deschamps.
Valeri Bojinov is becoming more unsettled with the passing of the days as his contribution to the Bianconeri's cause has been minimal.
The young Bulgarian wants more playing time in order to prove all of his worth, but so far he had to sit on the bench for most of the season.
"I don't want to create any case," declared Bojinov. "I'm happy that Deschamps and Corradino always stop to talk with me at the end of the training session, but honestly I can't understand why I'm never used.:agree:
"I can't find a reason on why I never play. I'm training well, also for the future. But I need to play like everybody else. If I'm at Juve I think that I must have done something good in the past, but if I never play...
"I hope that the coach considers me a bit more and maybe sooner or later it will be my turn. My will is to become a great player to play at the highest levels. I have a lot of hunger inside me. I hope that sooner or later I will have the possibility to vent it."

GD
Goal.com

That's what I was afraid of :disagree: the player is frustrated :tdown:
DD should think about this issue more carefully...we need him for the future

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventus: Bojinov 'Non riesco a capire perché non gioco mai'

20:00 del 23 febbraio

Valeri Bojinov non si rassegna a stare in panchina. "Non voglio fare nessun caso. Sono contento che Deschamps e Corradini si fermino sempre con me a fine allenamento, ma sinceramente non mi spiego perche' non vengo mai utilizzato. Non riesco a darmi spiegazioni - continua - sul perche' io non giochi mai. Mi sto allenando bene, anche per il futuro. Ma ho bisogno di giocare come tutti quanti. Se sono alla Juve penso che qualcosa di buono in passato l'ho fatto, ma se non gioco mai... Io spero che il mister mi consideri un po' di piu' e che magari prima o poi tocchi anche a me. La mia volonta' e' diventare un grande giocatore per giocare a grandi livelli. Ho tanta fame dentro di me. Spero prima o poi di avere la possibilita' di sfogarla".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)