Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (5 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bojinov will score a brace tomorrow and we'll all love him again.
it could happen if he starts. one of the reasons i'm hoping we don't miss out on him is his set pieces, he has a incredibly strong shot and can take free kicks quite well, be it a shot on goal or a cross.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
He's named in the call ups, so he may get a chance to play.
Serie B Tim - 12 Jan 2007 - 4:18 PM

The call-ups for Mantova

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
4 Kovac
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
12 Mirante
13 Piccolo
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
19 Paro
23 Guzman
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
29 De Ceglie
33 Urbano

Mister Deschamps has also called-up the Primavera midfielders Cuneaz (46) and Venitucci (40)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
The attitude of Bojinov is similar to Cassano. And Bojinov is only 20 and first of all he has to stop talking and showing something. He is a big talent but now he is talking rubbish. Nobody can criticise the coach in the media. Who are u to do something like this ? U are still a nobody that has played well only in Lecce.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
The attitude of Bojinov is similar to Cassano. And Bojinov is only 20 and first of all he has to stop talking and showing something. He is a big talent but now he is talking rubbish. Nobody can criticise the coach in the media. Who are u to do something like this ? U are still a nobody that has played well only in Lecce.
I second that. He's talking bullshit, if he is good he must show that on the pitch. How many goal he has? 4 if I'm not mistaken, he scored 2 in one match and another 2 in other match. That means he only played good in two matches. I'm not impressed with that.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I love your avatar. Evertime I see that video I always remain without words.
Thanks man. Yeah it's a great video, and the song isn't too bad either.

Well, I hope Bojinov stays for next year seeing as the likelyhood of Juventus splashing out an extravagant amount of money for a quality striker is very small. When he leaves and becomes a superstar, everyone will be in a deep, dark period of regret. Henry, Mutu, Bojinov...I hope not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)