Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (41 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree that he must be third choice in this squad, but DD obviously doesn't agree with us, so we will see what will happen.
Boji's problem is that Palladino's in better shape. I'd rather see Bojinov than Zalayeta as well, but placing him ahead of Palladino is ludicrous at this time. I also understand why he's aggravated about being 5th choice in what, after all, is a Serie B squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Enjoy Boji fans...

---------------------------------------

Bojinov to stay at Juve

Valeri Bojinov, the Fiorentina-owned striker, will stay at Juventus until the end of the year according to the Viola's sporting director, Pantaleo Corvino.

The Bulgarian goal ace was thought to be looking for a move away from Turin during the January transfer window after finding his chances of playing for Didier Deschamps' side seriously limited.

But it now seems likely the 20-year-old will be staying with the team that currently lies third in Serie B, at least until the end of the season.

"Bojinov will remain at Juve until June," Corvino told Fiorentina's official website.

"In life like in football you must continue struggling to achieve something.

"It has been like that until now for Bojinov, and it will continue to be like that for him until June at Juventus
."

Bojinov - often compared to Wayne Rooney - was considered one of the hottest properties in football when Fiorentina snapped him up from Lecce in 2005, but he failed to break into the Viola starting eleven.

He was then offloaded to Juventus last summer in a deal that saw Adrian Mutu going the other way, but opportunities to shine have again been few and far between, where he has been competing for a place with Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet, Rafaele Palladino and Marcelo Zalayeta.

Should Bojinov stay until the summer, Juventus will then have an option to sign him on a permanent contract.

Eurosport

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Valeri should calm down & listen to Pavel: -
Things were a little different for me when I was 20. I was still playing in Prague in the equivalent of Serie B, I hadn’t come nearly as far as he has by then. I have a very high opinion of him. He might have a hot head but he has fantastic talent and an enormous desire to play. It’s normal he’s lacks a little patience at 20 years old, he wants to go out there and take on the world, but he has to keep calm, his moment will arrive. He has his whole future ahead of him and he’s sure to have a very successful career
Wise words from the veteran.

Apr 29, 2006
Valeri should calm down & listen to Pavel: -

Wise words from the veteran.
Not sure if he (Valeri) will listen to Pavel. I have nothing against Valeri (although he was traded for Mutu, but as I said long time ago that was best for everyone), but he seem a bit over ambitious if you know what I mean. HOWEVER, his agent might exaggerate things, its his job anyway. Its like I didnt see Val complaining himself... (might be wrong :disagree: )

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Fiorentina wil plots Vincent Kompany

De club uit Firenze wil Kompany betrekken in een ruiloperatie, dat weet HLN. Zo willen de Italianen de peperdure 20-jarige Valeri Bojinov in ruil aanbieden. Kompany hoeft dus duidelijk niet te spelen om interesse op te wekken.

Fiorentina zelf betaalde 14 miljoen euro voor de Bulgaarse spits. Al kan die blijkbaar niet aan de hoge verwachtingen voldoen. De voorbije zes maanden werd hij uitgeleend aan Juventus, maar kon daar niet overtuigen. De speler wil daar nu weg omdat hij er teveel op de bank zit.

Insiders denken niet dat Hamburg zal ingaan op het bod. De Duitse club blijft overtuigd van de kwaliteiten van Kompany en denkt dat hem nog een grote toekomst te wachten staat. Maar 'De Glazen Man', zoals hij nu al bij Hamburg wordt genoemd, komt tegenwoordig nauwelijks aan spelen toe.

Na een rustperiode wegens pijn aan de lies, liep het voor Kompany in november opnieuw fout. Tijdens de Champions Leaguewedstrijd tegen Porto stapte de verdediger met een blessure aan de achillespees al hinkend van het veld. Het verdict was bikkelhard: een operatie en minstens vier maanden buiten strijd tot maart 2007.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Fiorentina is interested in signing Kompany.
The young defender joined the German club last summer but has been plagued with injuries.
Fiorentina would want to sign Kompany in an exchange deal with Bojinov.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Because of his off-pitch behaviour...
that doesn't make any sense, what do you expect his behaviour to be? he's 5th choice striker for a serie b club. lots of youngsters have been mistreated by juve over the years but i feel we're really pushing it over the limit with bojinov and we're gonna regret it.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think Rebel makes a Valid point. Things started to go sour for Bojinov, when he started complaining about not seeing enough playing time and that was when he was the first choise replacement (3rd striker).

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ah, you know what? Fuck it. Juve might as well clean house and then go from there, seeing as there are way too many conflicts with this squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)