Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (5 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Then this can be written down in our books as another nonsensical Juventus mangerial screw up.
Want another one? I heard Genoa bought Siena's(not sure if it's them or Juve's) half of Masiello. Even if it's Siena's half I would and bought it and put him on loan. I hate those co-ownership deals...ex: Mantovani, Cassani...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
we shouldn't give him up for milan, he is young and has alot to give
it's better for us to keep him, cuz trez may leave juve soon :)
True! However I don't think Gigli will look at it like that. IMO he will sell our best players, because that's what liquidators do;- they don't care about what's best for the company or if the company goes under.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
buuuuuuuuu then in that case i have no respect for u
Cool it Pacino. Zalayeta is nothing but a washed-up Uruguayan has-been who happens to be holding roster space. Sure, he's brought us some great memories from the past, but at this point he's only at Juventus because he has nowhere else to go regarding a long-term contract. There's no way he should be playing ahead of Bojinov...in fact, he should be last in the pecking order. It's time to look to the future kids; Zalayeta is a thing of the past.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cool it Pacino. Zalayeta is nothing but a washed-up Uruguayan has-been who happens to be holding roster space. Sure, he's brought us some great memories from the past, but at this point he's only at Juventus because he has nowhere else to go regarding a long-term contract. There's no way he should be playing ahead of Bojinov...in fact, he should be last in the pecking order. It's time to look to the future kids; Zalayeta is a thing of the past.
no offence but bojinov is hardly doing himself any justice in terms of deserving a permanent contract at juve

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Bojinov torna a Firenze e sarà nuovamente girato in prestito

04/01/2007

Bojinov dalla Juventus se ne andrà, con ogni probabilità già tra qualche giorno. La società bianconera, infatti, non ha apprezzato le dichiarazioni e il comportamento tenuto dal giocatore bulgaro, tanto che sembra intenzionata a restituire al mittente il giocatore. Bojinov potrebbe essere così dirottato nuovamente su Firenze, per poi essere girato a qualche altro club: per adesso sembra esserci l'interessamento del Torino e dell'Empoli su tutte. Il Palermo, invece, si è tirato indietro.

shortly : Boji maybe return to Fiorentina ..

Fiorentina.it

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Bojinov "offended" by Juve Saturday 6 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valeri Bojinov is increasingly unlikely to stay at Juventus past this month after his agent dubbed it “an offence” he was left on the bench.

“Can Bojinov be considered the fifth-choice striker at a Serie B club, even if the side is called Juventus? I think this is an offence to football,” snapped Gennaro Palomba on Radio GRT.

The Bulgarian has been a magnet for controversy during his career, frozen out of the Fiorentina squad for demanding a move to Inter and repeatedly protesting at his lack of first team football in Turin.

“In good and bad, this boy is destined to hit the headlines. At the moment he is a Juventus player and will be until the option to make his move from Fiorentina permanent expires on June 20.”

He has been heavily linked with Torino, Livorno, Milan or an overseas transfer during the January window.

“We just want some clarification,” added the agent. “We wish to understand the plans of the two clubs and what the situation really is.”

Once again, Bojinov was left out of the starting XI for today’s Trofeo Berlusconi against Milan at San Siro, which kicked off at 16.00 UK time.

“Valeri is relaxed and giving his best in training, so he’s not been psychologically hit by this whole affair. I hope we can meet with Juventus next week, as we are only interested in knowing what their plans are.”

Channel 4

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think there is an excuse for playing Zalayeta over Bojinov. The former is basically on his last legs at Juventus and the latter was bought for the future, not to waste away within one season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)