Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (1 Viewer)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Torino president drops Bojinov hint
tribalfooball.com - January 01, 2007

Torino are ready to take Valeri Bojinov off the hands of city rivals Juventus.
On-loan from Fiorentina, Bojinov admits he doesn't feel he has the total confidence of Juve coach Didier Deschamps, while his agent is demanding clear-the-air talks with management this week.

In the meantime, Urbano Cairo, Torino's president, admitted yesterday: "We're looking at a forward who can add to what we have.

"He is part of the Bianconera squad, but is finding it difficult to get a game at the moment."

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i dont know why but for some reaosn this news does'nt bother me one bit. i think bojinov is a good player but he is'nt much a team player with juve. i think we have to put all our hopes in palladino who i think has the potential to be a better player at juve than bojinov.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
If Bojinov leaves we will regret it. If I remember correctly he scored quite frequently in the friendly matches, cup matches and 4 goals in league matches. He showed dedication to the club. He plays regurlarly on international level with U21 and national team. Sometimes he tries to hard and makes things too complicated for himself. But hell, he is only 20 years old. He can learn. There is a reason why Bayern or Milan every now an dthen show interest in him.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
If Bojinov leaves we will regret it. If I remember correctly he scored quite frequently in the friendly matches, cup matches and 4 goals in league matches. He showed dedication to the club. He plays regurlarly on international level with U21 and national team. Sometimes he tries to hard and makes things too complicated for himself. But hell, he is only 20 years old. He can learn. There is a reason why Bayern or Milan every now an dthen show interest in him.
:pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How anybody would like to discard Bojinov without even seeing what he can do yet is an absolute farce. The kid lit up Serie A at an early age when given the starting role... he still has that same talent, you know. It's our job to nurture his growth and not waste him like various other youngsters we have had in our posession.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bojinov staying, say Juve
Tuesday 2 January, 2007

Juventus have insisted that unsettled striker Valeri Bojinov will remain in Turin until at least the end of the season.

The Bulgarian joined the Old Lady of Italian football at the start of the campaign in a co-ownership deal with the demoted giants and Fiorentina.

However, he’s taken his time to settle in Turin and has yet to fully convince boss Didier Deschamps of his ability.

That has not only led to speculation that he will be returned to the Viola at the season’s end, but he could move as soon as this month.

Stories last week suggested that misfiring Milan were pondering a move for the former Lecce sensation.

The Rossoneri are struggling in attack this term with only Alberto Gilardino showing any kind of scoring form recently.

Milan, who are also in pursuit of Real Madrid’s Antonio Cassano, are keen on taking the Bulgarian youngster on loan.

But Juventus have rubbished that suggestion and have maintained that Bojinov is still part of their promotion plans for this term.

“Bojinov will stay with us until June, only then will we decide on what to do next,” stated Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco.

Bojinov has scored four goals in Serie B so far this term.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i seriously hope DD snaps out of it...

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
How anybody would like to discard Bojinov without even seeing what he can do yet is an absolute farce. The kid lit up Serie A at an early age when given the starting role... he still has that same talent, you know. It's our job to nurture his growth and not waste him like various other youngsters we have had in our posession.
What he did at Lecce was erratic. Juventus will, if we give him the chance, get that. I cannot begin to imagine how insane our attack would be with an on-form Bojinov, Del Piero and Trezeguet. And that's without mentioning Palladino...

Antonello

Dec 28, 2006
Correct, but he costs. I hope he doesn't leve, but he costs.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Bojinov staying, say Juve
Tuesday 2 January, 2007

Juventus have insisted that unsettled striker Valeri Bojinov will remain in Turin until at least the end of the season.

The Bulgarian joined the Old Lady of Italian football at the start of the campaign in a co-ownership deal with the demoted giants and Fiorentina.

However, he’s taken his time to settle in Turin and has yet to fully convince boss Didier Deschamps of his ability.

That has not only led to speculation that he will be returned to the Viola at the season’s end, but he could move as soon as this month.

Stories last week suggested that misfiring Milan were pondering a move for the former Lecce sensation.

The Rossoneri are struggling in attack this term with only Alberto Gilardino showing any kind of scoring form recently.

Milan, who are also in pursuit of Real Madrid’s Antonio Cassano, are keen on taking the Bulgarian youngster on loan.

But Juventus have rubbished that suggestion and have maintained that Bojinov is still part of their promotion plans for this term.

“Bojinov will stay with us until June, only then will we decide on what to do next,” stated Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco.

Bojinov has scored four goals in Serie B so far this term.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i seriously hope DD snaps out of it...
glad to here this! i have high hopes for Boji

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)