Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (2 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Why not just buy him and loan him out for a while. Hes still very young and can find his feet elsewhere!!

Or give him to Bremen for Klose, who im still not really keen on by the way!!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Why not just buy him and loan him out for a while. Hes still very young and can find his feet elsewhere!!

Or give him to Bremen for Klose, who im still not really keen on by the way!!
I heard Bayern are interested in him...i say buy him out and then if he didnt improve we can use him as a part of swap deal with Bayern midfielders!!!
just a option! :smoke:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think we need to buy him and keep him on the roster. I like Del Piero, but he's not going to be able to play for a full season next year. Can you even remember a year in which Del Piero wasn't injured for at least a month? Anyway, the year after that we would probably play CL again. Del Piero and Trez, or Del Piero and Klose, aren't going to play every single game. We need at least four quality strikers and Bojinov could be one of them.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Bojinov and Palladino are Juve future and DD must know that. It's normal that Bojinov can't play every match cause for now Del Piero and Trezeguet are prime choices, but they won't be here for ever.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I think the whole Bojinov sage is to (1) cut the price down and (2) to motivate him into playing better shape. I think we will eventually buy half of his contract at the end of season.

Regardless of what happened, I don't think keeping Mutu was on our agenda. It would have been unfair on him. He is too good to sit on the bench at Serie B in Alex's deputy. Fiorentina came up with a reasonable proposal, and the deal made/still makes a lot of sense, as Seven points out earlier.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Bojinov is talented, there is no doubt...but letting Mutu leave was a big mistake, and im afraid we will pay 4 this stupid mistake!!!:disagree:
we know as he does that Alex wont play every game from next year, and as he was quoted recently that he hasnt a problem in playing out of position! he said the important thing was 2 play and we all saw how impressive he was even when he played as a winger!!! :smoke:
the worst decision that was taken by JUVE...he is a great loss :disagree:
we got him 4 free from Chelsea and traded him 4 bojinov and paid extra 4 millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tdown:
I still cant digest this deal :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Jul 2, 2006
Bojinov is talented, there is no doubt...but letting Mutu leave was a big mistake, and im afraid we will pay 4 this stupid mistake!!!:disagree:
we know as he does that Alex wont play every game from next year, and as he was quoted recently that he hasnt a problem in playing out of position! he said the important thing was 2 play and we all saw how impressive he was even when he played as a winger!!! :smoke:
the worst decision that was taken by JUVE...he is a great loss :disagree:
we got him 4 free from Chelsea and traded him 4 bojinov and paid extra 4 millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tdown:
I still cant digest this deal :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:
you are completly wrong

We sold mutu for 8 million euro

Mutu 28,Bojinov 20 years old

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
you are completely wrong

We sold mutu for 8 million euro

Mutu 28,Bojinov 20 years old
We sold Mutu for 8 million Euro + half of Bojinov´s contract, we should have asked for more money or full contract of Bojinov, this way we lost excellent player and we probably didn´t get anything in Bojinov.

I hope Bojinov proves me wrong and becomes a better player than Mutu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)