Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (33 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
mark83 said:
His problem is that media made him a star in relatively young age...
The good thing, though, is that he's since faded from the limelight significantly. I think in that respect he's getting the best of both worlds; he's experienced the dizzying heights of superstardom and gained the confidence and high expectations that come in the package, and now he's learning some important 'mature' lessons.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Juve to drop Bojinov Friday 15 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valeri Bojinov’s long-term future at Juventus is in doubt as he’s expected to start on the bench against Cesena this evening.

The Bulgarian will be replaced by a fit again Alex Del Piero at the Olimpico, where David Trezeguet and Cristiano Zanetti will also return for the Serie B giants.

Boss Didier Deschamps has not confirmed his starting line-up, but is expected to leave Bojinov out of the side after his recent lack of goals.

The Bulgarian is currently in Turin in a co-ownership deal from Fiorentina and the Old Lady can buy him outright in the summer for just £4m, but the latest rumours suggest that won’t happen.

The 22-year-old was given the chance to play in the last five League matches because of injuries, but scored just a brace against Lecce which may not be enough to convince Deschamps to keep him.

“Valeri knows what I think about him and I have spoken to him personally,” stated the Frenchman recently.

“He is young and has great qualities, but he was able to use them better when he played in other teams.

“He is aware that he must improve and he has time to do so, but playing with Juventus is different from playing with Lecce.

“He has to adapt, grow and do something different from what he has shown so far,” explained the Coach.

Bojinov may therefore return to Fiorentina at the end of the season, although it seems unlikely that he will stay with the Viola.

The player’s future may be with a foreign club as Bayern Munich are set to renew their interest in the talent.

Channel4
I like him. I still hope he can prove himself. But we have many strikers, especially when we add Miccoli and a new signing to the list. We cannot keep them all.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

that sucks so much in so many different ways. if we don't buy him out i'm gonna be really disapointed. he is extremelly talented and ha sa great future. he's already playing well for bulgaria, dd should cut the crap and believe in him a little more. i don't know why but he really doesn't like the fella.

come on valery, make us proud.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
that sucks so much in so many different ways. if we don't buy him out i'm gonna be really disapointed. he is extremelly talented and ha sa great future. he's already playing well for bulgaria, dd should cut the crap and believe in him a little more. i don't know why but he really doesn't like the fella.

I also still believe this guy can make amazing improvement s to his play, just give him time and chance :agree:
he also need to work more with the group during the match, he is somehow selfish but still has the talent to be a revelation in serie A :smoke:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Well last time i saw him he looked like he was like 2 sizes thinner or is that just the Juve jersey? Imo i believe he is a true talent and i would like too see him for many years with Juve. He also payed a nice tribute too Romeo when he scored vs Lecce

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Chill out, there are still 28 games to play, but he most not screw up when he gets a chance again.

Still, DD shouldn´t judge him after 5 played games, we could lose him and then what - he becomes the best striker and we bite our nails for not using the chance when we had...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Chill out, there are still 28 games to play, but he most not screw up when he gets a chance again.

Still, DD shouldn´t judge him after 5 played games, we could lose him and then what - he becomes the best striker and we bite our nails for not using the chance when we had...
that's what's frightening me, i'm under the impression bojinov is just not in his plans and that he has already made up his mind. as much as i like dd, bojinov could do us good for a long time in the future and i'm afraid he won't get fair treatment.

Sep 28, 2002
well if dd feels bojinov isnt making any progress and isnt good enough for juve, why keep him? to have another zalayeta in 5 years? i'd rather let him go and let shine somewhere else instead of keeping him and playing him even whes he's piss poor.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
As mark and Vlatko said, judging him after playing only 5 games will be premature!!! even the most stupid coach wouldnt do that! even Mancini :D
I guess DD's words is just to make Boji feels the danger so he can put on much effort!!! :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
well if dd feels bojinov isnt making any progress and isnt good enough for juve, why keep him? to have another zalayeta in 5 years? i'd rather let him go and let shine somewhere else instead of keeping him and playing him even whes he's piss poor.
I must agree on this fact, he hasn´t progressed much since his Lecce days...there´s a reason why Fiorentina let him go and doesn´t want him back...

I guess DD's words is just to make Boji feels the danger so he can put on much effort!!! :smoke:
Could be, we´ll see...:smoke: DD knows the best after all...

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
i just read this!
yeah DD does look like hes already made up his mind:disagree:
Boji can have a great future, hopefully with Juve.
looks to me that he just cant work with the team very well, hope he can improve, realy like this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)