Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What impressed me about Bojinov's match yesterday is that he looked quite awful for the first half. Everything went wrong for him. And yet somehow he managed to keep focused, pull it together, and ultimately create two critical goals out of absolutely nothing to essentially ensure the victory. Talk about redemption.

So often you see players start off so poorly and just languish in it as if it were inevitable fate, losing all confidence.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
swag said:
What impressed me about Bojinov's match yesterday is that he looked quite awful for the first half. Everything went wrong for him. And yet somehow he managed to keep focused, pull it together, and ultimately create two critical goals out of absolutely nothing to essentially ensure the victory. Talk about redemption.

So often you see players start off so poorly and just languish in it as if it were inevitable fate, losing all confidence.
Del Piero meet him at half time,this is nitrous oxide for him:D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bojinov Wants Juve Stay

Following his brace against Lecce, the Bulgarian striker has stated his desire to remain with the Bianconeri colour for next season.

Valeri Bojinov is currently co-owned by Juventus and Fiorentina, and either side will have to pay six and a half million Euros to acquire his full contract. For this reason, the Juventus player has pleaded to the club's Directors to remain with the Old Lady as he has no intention of going back to Fiorentina.

"Prandelli understands a lot about football: in a year with him I learnt a lot, but I don't want to offend anyone and the club knows that.

"I don't know if Juve will pay the six and a half million Euros of the co-ownership, I'm not a Sports Director, I just have to do my job.

"I acted wrongly, but I had asked to leave Florence because I could not find space. Prandelli used to play with one striker and a half-striker.

"He is good, but I don't want to go back to Florence
."

Goal.com

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
Well I think it is a cheap price according to how much Fiorentina bought him for from Lecce. Fiorentina paid no less than 15 mill to get him.
I dont think that Marchionni leaving is a good idea.
Lets wait and see what will happen.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
zizoufan said:
To tell you the truth bojinov has not convinced me yet. He's a little bit selfish too
He hasn't convinced me either, he hasn't really delivered although Im quite hopeful and optimistic he will. I'm still impressed by his Lecce days, so Im hoping still..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Deschamps admits Bojinov's future is uncertain. He doesn't know if juve will keep him. He says that while Bojinov the potential to be one of Serie A's best attackers, he has a lot of growing to do.

I think Palladino, at the moment, is winning the Palladino/Bojinov duel..

Sep 28, 2002
Dominic said:
Deschamps admits Bojinov's future is uncertain. He doesn't know if juve will keep him. He says that while Bojinov the potential to be one of Serie A's best attackers, he has a lot of growing to do.

I think Palladino, at the moment, is winning the Palladino/Bojinov duel..
both points are sort of obvious. bojinov needs to improve A LOT to become something
and palladino is ahead of him right now in dd plans. YES! :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)