Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (3 Viewers)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I like his attitude. Always great interviews full of respect. I hope he can show his skills in the games to come. Fact is, our squad has many options in attack which makes things very hard for him. He has to show that he is worth a place in our squad for next year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i so hope we keep this guy. imo he is much more talented than palladino. we must helphim out, he mustn't fall out with the coach and be patient. he has a future here, i'm sure, all he's gotta do is be patient.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
JuveGER said:
I like his attitude. Always great interviews full of respect. I hope he can show his skills in the games to come. Fact is, our squad has many options in attack which makes things very hard for him. He has to show that he is worth a place in our squad for next year.
So do I & he has not had many chances, but he has the potential to do better. Juve need to find the key to unlock the best out of Valeri, because I feel that he could be an integral part of the team in the near future.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Problem is he and Palladino are too similar in their roles. They are direct competitors for a place(DP's place) and only one of them is going to be with us next season.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Dominic said:
Problem is he and Palladino are too similar in their roles. They are direct competitors for a place(DP's place) and only one of them is going to be with us next season.
True, but Trez & Camo wanted to leave, & if we sell Trez.......

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Dominic said:
I think Camo is staying. And if Trez leaves, we'll look for a different type of player from Bojinov and Palladino to replace Trezeguet.
I'd like Camo to stay, and if Trez goes we will use the money to buy someone else, but if Palla can integrate into the team too, perhaps he could take Trez's place.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Dominic said:
Problem is he and Palladino are too similar in their roles. They are
direct competitors for a place(DP's place) and only one of them is going to be with us next season.
Exactly. That's what I said when people moaned when Zalayeta played in Trezeguet's role, instead of Palla or Boji.
Bojinov and Palladino are cover for DP, not for Trez. Zalayeta is closer to Trezeguet.

It might hurt but we'll probably see Bojinov leaving (unless it's Palladino) and a bigger real striker coming.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Well we havent seen much of Bojinov but im sure Deschamps isnt a stupid man so if Valeri isnt good enough then we gotta release the lad. At the right time of course.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
JuveGER said:
Thanks for reading Valeri! :smoke:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think the article refers more to not Bojinov's intentions of leaving, rather his respect for Juve, knowing the type of quality performance that is required to be at Juventus.

After tonight's match Im sure he'll feel so much better. from what I read from his goal celebration, it seems he is very delighted at bieng able to show his worth to the club.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Bojo: what a brace!

It was a wonderful brace, sealed with two incredible left-footed strikes, the second a real picture post card. Juventus’ comeback stemmed from the feet of Bojinov and while the Bulgarian enjoyed the deserved praise, he didn’t forget to thank Alex Del Piero for the advice he gave him during the break: “Alex told me to play in between the opposition defensive and midfield lines and to get closer to Palladino. I did it and it went well, we managed to create a lot of chances and find the room to get the midfield forward. The second goal? Before Alex was injured, I always stayed with him after training to take free-kicks and learn his secrets. Now he’s out injured I’m carrying on myself and yesterday I tried three. The last one went in off the bar and I did it again today”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)