Official: Shevchenko to leave Milan (5 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Tevez and Torres won't be able to fill Sheva's boots in their first season. Shevchenko was great as a striker, he is one of the best finishers in the world, but don't forget that he also does a lot to create chances. To just stand in the box waiting for balls is Gilardino/Inzaghi's job. Just like Henry Sheva is irreplacable, and Milan will have to change their style of play when he leaves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Elvin said:
Something tells me that Sheva is gonna suck with Chelsea.
PS OMG, it hurts to say, but fucking Chelsea have a world class squad now (especially after Ballack and Sheva), good think is Juve're nor in EPL :D

I wish pationce to MU, Arsenal and Liverpool, cause me thinks they won't wil EPL for the next 3-4 years.
Sheva will never suck!!!He has fantastic superiorities.No league should be problem for him.

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #104
    expect more chelsea old strikers to leave( a la crespo, drogba) because chelsea are already interested of striker salomon kalou. Drogba said he would want to play in italy. could we see something like this?

kalou->chelsea
    adriano->ac milan
    drogba->inter
    crespo->ac milan

someone mentioned torres here, before. i have a bad feeling this might just happen.

milan next season attack:
    torres
    crespo
    pippo
    gila
    kakà

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    olly_nesta said:
    well, it's true that all ac milan fans were very sad about sheva... but don't worry we'll get a better player to replace that TRAITOR!!!!
    and it won't be crespo for sure.... could be adriano , torres, or even tevez????

a) u wont get tevez
    b) adriano is overrated as is torres
    c) crespoo meh, who?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Jem83 said:
    he didn't go for the sake of money, it was family reasons

his wife wanted this for their kid or kids or whatever and that was final

its what they all say, like zidane did with juve, it was all for the money.

sometimes u shudnt believe everything what players say because they bullsh*t sometimes.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Stephan said:
    expect more chelsea old strikers to leave( a la crespo, drogba) because chelsea are already interested of striker salomon kalou. Drogba said he would want to play in italy. could we see something like this?

kalou->chelsea
    adriano->ac milan
    drogba->inter
    crespo->ac milan

someone mentioned torres here, before. i have a bad feeling this might just happen.

milan next season attack:
    torres
    crespo
    pippo
    gila
    kakà
    First of all Kaka is an attacking mid.
    Drogba will stay because I think that Mourinho has the same relationship with him as Capello with Ibrahinovic.Chelsea will defenitely lose at least one of their attackers and the first on that list is Gudjohnsen who may join Man Utd.

And we shouldn't forget that Milan is in the same kind of problem as we are(undefined future).

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #108
    giovanotti said:
    Drogba will stay because I think that Mourinho has the same relationship with him as Capello with Ibrahinovic.Chelsea will defenitely lose at least one of their attackers and the first on that list is Gudjohnsen who may join Man Utd.

And we shouldn't forget that Milan is in the same kind of problem as we are(undefined future).
    first of all kaka is a forward already in the official milan site. yeah i know he plays in the midfield but his a very very attacking midfielder in that case. last season when sheva was injured and crespo played, then kaka was playing as a supporting striker for crespo. ofcourse this season when gila/pippo and sheva where all ok ancelotti played 2 strikers and kaka was a am. but if some strikers are not fit or injured kaka can play as a supporting forward.

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #109
    giovanotti said:

drogba said himself that he would want to move to italy

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Stephan said:
    first of all kaka is a forward already in the official milan site. yeah i know he plays in the midfield but his a very very attacking midfielder in that case. last season when sheva was injured and crespo played, then kaka was playing as a supporting striker for crespo. ofcourse this season when gila/pippo and sheva where all ok ancelotti played 2 strikers and kaka was a am. but if some strikers are not fit or injured kaka can play as a supporting forward.
    I'm telling you Stephan ,what I saw from him this and last season.

xxx------xxx

----kaka----

(thanx to Berlusconi's preasuer on Ancelotti,to play with 2 attackers)

or:

--------xxx--------

kaka-----rui costa

or:

Shevchenko-----Gilardino

-------------------Kaka---

Seesorf--Gattuso--Pirlo

(this season I saw this formation very often)

I agree that he can be a striker if they need to,but the same thing we didi with Nedved few times when we needed a striker and the were not at disposal...2003/04 injured Del Piero,Trez,Di Vaio and Miccoli.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    torres is highly overrated, extremely, in the years ive watched him play, his performances does not reflect his value, he's inconsistant and as ive stressed, overrated, i think u've read too much what the media have made him out to be.

and crespo getting them to the cl finals, am i suppose to be impressed? comming 2nd in the cl is like going out of the group stages to me, they still failed, theres only ever 1 winner in the cl and thats the winners, the rest are losers.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    comming 2nd in the cl is like going out of the group stages to me, they still failed, theres only ever 1 winner in the cl and thats the winners, the rest are losers.
    Chimp Chump quote for Juventuz.com 2006

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #114
    giovanotti said:
    I'm telling you Stephan ,what I saw from him this and last season.

xxx------xxx

----kaka----

(thanx to Berlusconi's preasuer on Ancelotti,to play with 2 attackers)

or:

--------xxx--------

kaka-----rui costa

or:

Shevchenko-----Gilardino

-------------------Kaka---

Seesorf--Gattuso--Pirlo

(this season I saw this formation very often)

I agree that he can be a striker if they need to,but the same thing we didi with Nedved few times when we needed a striker and the were not at disposal...2003/04 injured Del Piero,Trez,Di Vaio and Miccoli.
    last season, manutd games both, crespo played, kaka was supporting, yeah he was playing more deep. but pippo and sheva where injured and they did not had gila.

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #115
    anyway, maybe milan might not buy someone at all. they had someone called amoroso or something(not that real madrid former striker)

but gila,pippo,crespo are all a bit similar, they all need a supporting striker. i wonder who it will be. imo adriano is not good for that kind of role.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    torres is highly overrated, extremely, in the years ive watched him play, his performances does not reflect his value, he's inconsistant and as ive stressed, overrated, i think u've read too much what the media have made him out to be.

and crespo getting them to the cl finals, am i suppose to be impressed? comming 2nd in the cl is like going out of the group stages to me, they still failed, theres only ever 1 winner in the cl and thats the winners, the rest are losers.
    SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE

LOSER

So I guess Milan being ranked first by UEFA in European Competitions this year had nothing to do with making 3 semi's in the last 4 years. Based on your rationale a team that goes out first or reaches the final has the same status...right??
    So then surely Milan and Man U have the same European record right?
    Or surely Milan and Juve in Europe have the same record right...because essentially reachign the final means little??
    Thankfully the football world is not viewed by illogical chumps like you .... and people who know what it takes to battle TWO fronts (league championship and Europe)

Don't bother responding...this has wasted enough time for me..I don't feel like explaining you the basics of the game

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #118
    Badass Devil said:

you think the same about juve losts in CL finals?

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
    The best team NEVER or rarely wins the Champions League so that point is completely wrong. If so Dortmund, Porto and Liverpool the years they won are on a par with the Barcelona team of this year.

Even this Barcelona team in my eyes did not distinguish itself too much differently to those winners. Why have forums or discussion when only winning counts?

Also if Torres is over-rated why has he caused more damage than any other striker to a Barca defence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)