Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (3 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

capello likes to play 2 def mids and since there is no worthy partner to emerson i think its that we got patrick. besides, my arsenal #4 shirt will get some use :D
Yes, of course you're right about that. The concern here is just that we'll continue to be clueless offensively, which isn't a very good prospect. This isn't Capello first season, he should be trying to fix all the little problems that came up in the first year, not ignore them.

For the waste of money, I sympathize ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
the combined creative force of Emo+Vieira will make us a new team,Vieira isnt blasi,he can create if he is given the space
and Emo will be free to assume any attacking responsibilities having his back covered

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I read a joke from some of arsenal fans , they want Zlatan in exchange of Veira + 5ml
Here is the text.

If we have to lose The great legend, why not offer Juventus £5mill + Vieira for Zlatan Imbrohimovich and stphen appiah. We would get an Absolute WORLD WORLD Class striker and a backup for Fabregas. Imbrohimovich and Henry is too mouthwatering for any team.

Keep dreaming... :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++

Here is the text.

If we have to lose The great legend, why not offer Juventus £5mill + Vieira for Zlatan Imbrohimovich and stphen appiah. We would get an Absolute WORLD WORLD Class striker and a backup for Fabregas. Imbrohimovich and Henry is too mouthwatering for any team.

I did not expect arsenal fans to be so funny..:rofl:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Here is the text.

:rofl:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know what position veira play , is he more defensive or can help in attacks , and if capello will let him play the same as in arsenal

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This must be to good to be true. I love Moggi if thats true, and I can't see us concede one single goal next season. If we now could sign another creative winger for back up, I see a perfect Juve!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Yes, of course you're right about that. The concern here is just that we'll continue to be clueless offensively, which isn't a very good prospect. This isn't Capello first season, he should be trying to fix all the little problems that came up in the first year, not ignore them.
I can see Emerson taking a more offensive role with Vieira behind him, Capello employed him as a threat from range with Olivier Dacourt and it worked to good effect.

About us having too many def. mids, I completely agree.I deemed the Giannichedda transfer surplus to requirements from the start...but there's a chance Appiah could be included in the deal and who knows, Blasi or Tacchinardi may leave as well.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
3of Appiah/Blasi/Tacchinardi/Maresca will leave us on trade/sell/loan deals,
we kept them so far to use them as bargain tools to whatever Arsenal asks,
soon things will become clear

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

in this aspect capello reminds me of trapattoni, no matter how wrong it goes he's always a stubborn fool. i've had this image of capello for a long time now. so its no surprise really that he's sticking to his scheme because, well, it went RATHER well for him so far in his career. guess he'll screw with azzurri job in the future.
For the waste of money, I sympathize ;)
no probs, it was only 3 euros in a second hand shop. and its that lovely yellow away jersey from 2000.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think even Capello realizes our need for offensive creativity. I'm just dyin to see who we get to fix this problem. somehow by the links, he might be thinkin of Attacks from the flanks.

I swear the best way to play with Emerson and Vieira is to push Zambrotta as much as possible forward, it wouldn't be such a bad offense with neddy behind Zlatan and Trez or Mutu.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005

Here is the text.

How bout we give them Trez or buffon instead....the deal will be fair then....heheheheh bastardz:D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
this is on eurosport.com

Juve to sign Vieira

Juventus say they are "on the verge" of signing Arsenal captain Patrick Vieira. The France midfielder is the subject of intense speculation almost every summer, with Real Madrid the usual club to be linked to the Arsenal talisman. This time it appears the rumours have more than an ounce of truth..

I always respect the sites that don't post crap news..and Eurosport one of them. now I am starting to hope this thing to be true :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)