Official Chimenti thread (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Chimenti contributed to our downfall, no question. And I continue to say just as much now as before that Abbiati is generally the better option of the two. But he stepped in a huge game for us where a lot of the team looked like crap and let us down.

This loss was truly a team effort. Forza Chimenti for fessing up for the responsibility of his errors. I'd like to see the rest of the players do the same.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Chimenti contributed to our downfall, no question. And I continue to say just as much now as before that Abbiati is generally the better option of the two. But he stepped in a huge game for us where a lot of the team looked like crap and let us down.

This loss was truly a team effort. Forza Chimenti for fessing up for the responsibility of his errors. I'd like to see the rest of the players do the same.
    Totally agree, though I don't believe there was an "effort", that would imply they actually did something :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    michelangello rampulla a hero who came off the bench to goalie for juve in the nineties and never disappointed.
    oh I remember him

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I am afraid of cheminti in Bayern game , he is the weak link in the team , any mistake will cost us a lot.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It's not Chimenti's fault that he's not Juve material, it's Moggi fault for signing him instead of an able goalkeeper. I don't think Chimenti was any good to begin with and he's not getting better.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    That's right and with a reserve keeper, the hope is that they can sustain an adequate level for the duration of Buffon's absence. Which I'd say they have excluding the Bayern and Milan matches.

Afterall, it's Moggi we're talking about, shouldn't he be pretty good at this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)