Official Chimenti thread (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

agreed.we all expected Chimenti to made such mistakes(as he did before too).what we saw last night was his level of goalkeeping at this age.so it's just unfair to blame him.this is actually our bad luck that we missed Buffon.but I blame Capello as well.IMO he should have played Bonnefoi.even if he made the same mistakes,I think that was more acceptable.he is only 22 and Chimenti is 35 afterall.
Well Hoori IMO it doesn't make any difference on whether Bonnefoi or Chimenti or even Abbiati starts. I doubt Bonnefoi will make a good performance becos he lacks Serie A experience when we could have tried him when we played against weaker teams. Bonnefoi really needs to get some playing time IMO. And we r playing against a big opponent, so it isn't surprising that Bonnefoi will appear shaking and all the nonsense insults will still come in no matter what.

It was the whole team that couldn't do anything in the Milan game. Everybody is playing like headless chickens that suffered from the H5N1 disease. And when we r 2 - 0 down, Capello didn't do anything to save the situation and let Milan continue pressing us. Bad communication, bad preparation by Capello, lack of ideas by Capello and lack of ideas with the ball contribute about 80% of the defeat, while Chimenti has to take 20%.

Buy on AliExpress.com

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
I'd just like to point out that Pagliuca's approaching 39 (I think..), and he's still producing the goods.. Age doesn't matter all that much for a goalie..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
I'd just like to point out that Pagliuca's approaching 39 (I think..), and he's still producing the goods.. Age doesn't matter all that much for a goalie..
Yup, same goes for Oliver Kahn and David Seaman.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
Though you could suggest that Seaman's last year in goalkeeping was one to forget.. :D
Too bad at the time when he is near his retirement, his weakness is exposed by Ronaldinho and from then on everybody uses that trick to defeat Seaman.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
The letst news is GIGI BUFFON IS BACK TO LIGHT TRAININGS and expected to return at the end of THIS MONTH

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Fantastic news! We've really missed Buffon all this time...

Chimenti isn't good enough to be our second choice goalie. Thank God we loaned Abbiati. Otherwise I can't imagine how many stupid goals we would've conceded. To me he simply isn't good enough for Juventus. I think we should sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)