OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (26 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
Badass Devil said:
if i remember correctly it was sung by will smith whos american :p

but i started the boum shake shake the room song business, just like with the booos of the opponents starting line up :p
Chief, did u not know that will smith is actually geordie?? He never grew up in Philly but merely gateshead instead!

Geordie fellas take the piss with that chant at st james'

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Boumsong is useless. if we play him and zebina at the same time we would be just as well not showing up at all. Hes clumbsy, useless and slow. Ive watched him play at both Rangers and Newcastle and he was awfull. When he played for Rangers he was a laughing stock in Scotland.

But you never know........ Guttuso played for Rangers at one point!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
From Newcastle's Official Site today:

Roeder is determined to strengthen a defence that again showed signs of weakness at the weekend.

Roeder will, however, hope Jean-Alain Boumsong's days in the North-East are coming to an end, with the French international last night reported to be close to joining Juventus in a cut-price deal.

Hamburg have joined Lens in ending their interest in the defender and, with Marseille, Monaco and Bordeaux still yet to make an acceptable offer to United, Juve are now in the driving seat.

The Serie B club are understood to have tabled a £2.5m bid for Boumsong and, although Graeme Souness paid Rangers £8.5m for Boumsong just 18 months ago, Magpies officials are giving the Italians' offer serious consideration.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/...headline=glenn-close-to-target-name_page.html

---------------------------------------

I like how they want to throw him quickly...:p

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
torricelli_juve said:
Boumsong could be a great goalkeeper coach... Given performed very well in NT with Bou in front...
he can keep Buffon awake, esp. when we are facing teams like Martina...
:D true
I'd rather see Givet-Barzagli than JAB in Juve

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Read this too to know this player's great level::D

More amusingly, Newcastle may have managed to flog Jean-Alain Boumsong for £2.7m to Juventus, of all people. It seems relegation, fines, points docking and all the rest has been deemed too light a punishment for Juventus, and they will be sentenced to spend the next season with the most bumbling Frenchman since that chap from 'Allo 'Allo! (who we can guarantee is a better player than Boumsong) in the middle of their defence.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8671_1432395,00.html

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Deschamps seems to have some real faith in him, maybe h eknows something we dont. It is possible for some players to join a club and not play well.

I was hoping Masiello and Piccolo would get a chance at juve. WIth Boumsong joining now, and Tudor and Kovac, maybe Legro is leaving??

we cant have them all, to be fair none are exactly great anyway.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ReBeL said:

More amusingly, Newcastle may have managed to flog Jean-Alain Boumsong for £2.7m to Juventus, of all people. It seems relegation, fines, points docking and all the rest has been deemed too light a punishment for Juventus, and they will be sentenced to spend the next season with the most bumbling Frenchman since that chap from 'Allo 'Allo! (who we can guarantee is a better player than Boumsong) in the middle of their defence.

:rofl:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ReBeL said:

i was about to post that!
When he was with Auxerre he was quite good though. But then again Auxerre had quite a good team with Cisse, Mexes, Boumsong, Cool etc

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

well we can give the guy a chance. he's crap now, but let's be honest, the toons weren't much good last season either. who knows, with a good atmosphere and good managment, we could get a solid defender for ourselves.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
vlatko said:
well we can give the guy a chance. he's crap now, but let's be honest, the toons weren't much good last season either. who knows, with a good atmosphere and good managment, we could get a solid defender for ourselves.

when u put it that way, with graeme souness in charge, failure was always imminent, boumsong is a risk for me, he may be crap for newcastle like crespo was at chelsea and wasnt in italy, but still boum shake shake the room song is a massive risk to take upon

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Badass Devil said:
when u put it that way, with graeme souness in charge, failure was always imminent, boumsong is a risk for me, he may be crap for newcastle like crespo was at chelsea and wasnt in italy, but still boum shake shake the room song is a massive risk to take upon
i agree it's a risk, and one i'd rather not take if i'd had a choice. but all i'm saying is it may not turn out to be all that bad in the end.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
am looking at the bright side, i think the deal is very close and is imminent....the guy had titus bramble as his partner at times and the youngester taylor for the other while....So mybe if we partnered him with someone reliable like Kovac then mybe some good would come out from him.

Mybe this deal will not be soo bad afterall.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
In few minutes will be official; Boumsong is a Juventus player. In these last days Juve will continue to buy; Barzagli,Almiron and Djibril Cisse on the list.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Dalton said:
In few minutes will be official; Boumsong is a Juventus player. In these last days Juve will continue to buy; Barzagli,Almiron and Djibril Cisse on the list.

Great
Boumsong, Barzagli, Almiron, BUT WHY CISSE????!!!!
No DD you're fucking the team with your friends. Think about the Juventus Not your Compatriots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)