Not again Trez...... (2 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
:down:Here we go again.....Trezegoal will be another Inzhagi and never recover...we have to find a solution :down:

Trez out of Ivory Coast clash Tuesday 9 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker David Trezeguet is set to miss France's friendly with the Ivory Coast on August 17 after injuring his right ankle.

It is not known exactly how long the 27-year-old will be unavailable for, but it is highly unlikely that Les Bleus boss Raymond Domenech will take the risk.

The former Monaco frontman is suspended for France's upcoming qualifiers against the Faroe Islands and Ireland after being sent off during the 1-1 draw with Israel in March, and Domenech is sure to experiment with players he will have at his disposition.

The squad will be announced on Thursday, with former stars Zinedine Zidane, Claude Makelele and Juve stopper Lilian Thuram set to make their return from international retirement.

whats your thoughts on this dillemma??

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    This might push Juve to consider buying a replacement, we dont want to go far into the season risking fatigue and injury of our other forwards due to over-exertion

Cassano?? where are u?

Cassano + Zlatan= devestation

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    true: but look at late in the season when the fatigue hits the players ,especially with the champions league and world cup qualifiers, we need some one to step up with DP,Zlatan,Mutu& Zala ....if trez continues with ongoing injuries we might have just sold him and benifited from the cash....

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    We shoulda got Gilardino, this Trezeguet is mr. Glass.
    I can't say I disagree with you here.

I'm still not sure why we supposedly turned down Chelsea money for him. I can only guess that we couldn't guarantee securing someone like Cassano or Gila in his absence.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Come on, "injuring your right ankle" can be anything from twisting it in a painful fashion to spraining the thing, and neither of those are that serious. We still have three or so weeks until the season starts, so that will give him time to recover from whatever is bothering his ankle.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Come on, "injuring your right ankle" can be anything from twisting it in a painful fashion to spraining the thing, and neither of those are that serious. We still have three or so weeks until the season starts, so that will give him time to recover from whatever is bothering his ankle.
    What if it was a hacksaw accident?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)