Not again Trez...... (3 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
possibly.
i just wana know if arsenal can find that extra piece of motivation after viera's departure.
its got nothing to do with that, its there tactics, they are perfect for the premiership because of the way it is, fast-paced. but it is so easy for european teams to counter-attack and damage arsenal badly...they are also 1 dimensional, have no plan b, and cant change their tactics during a game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Imagine a life.
You grow up playing football as a kid. Get noticed by some people in the know. Go to a football academy. get your first contract at the age of 16. Move to a first team, playing pro football. Play for your national team and win euro and world cups.
Move to Juve, score lots of goals withough ever learning how to dribble or have any kind of ball control. And spend the next few seasons on the side line earning huge millions and still winning trophys.

David Trez. :):)

I will always respect a juve player but i definitaly do not rate his skills.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
indeed!

I was just going to start some friendly banter about the ashes with you but realsied from your profile you aren't an aussie :D

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
LOL nah not a true blue dinky di skippy.

But i have been here long enough and served the voluntary army for 5 yrs and so on.

So i do consider myself a dual citisen :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
Imagine a life.
You grow up playing football as a kid. Get noticed by some people in the know. Go to a football academy. get your first contract at the age of 16. Move to a first team, playing pro football. Play for your national team and win euro and world cups.
Move to Juve, score lots of goals withough ever learning how to dribble or have any kind of ball control. And spend the next few seasons on the side line earning huge millions and still winning trophys.

David Trez. :):)

I will always respect a juve player but i definitaly do not rate his skills.
His skills lie in the ability to finish, hunting in the box where not many can do that and his finishing that looks so simple yet unachievable.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

His skills lie in the ability to finish, hunting in the box where not many can do that and his finishing that looks so simple yet unachievable.
I fully understand your point.

But dont you think that that every football player on the field ( not GK ) should atleast be able to have the skills to take on 1 opposing player or at least try :)
Im telling you the guy panics :) im serious :)

I just dont like that kind of player style: inzaghi, trez, etc etc.

All they do is tap in all the hard work of the rest of the team and get all the glory for it., as well as most of the salary money

add to that the amount of stupid flimsy injuries and he really starts to play with my nerves :)

but thats just me :)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Indeed. After he re-signed last summer Trezeguet's wages are way too high for what he achieves. I rate him as one of the best finishers in the world, but I would have really liked Gilardino in Juve...a much more complete player.

Interesting post btw, what do you think of Blasi :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Good news about Trez:

Trezeguet ha recuperato
11 agosto 2005 - Seduta mattutina per la Juventus in vista del trofeo birra Moretti, tringolare con partite da 45 minuti, che si disputerà al San Paolo di Napoli contro i padroni di casa e l'Inter di Mancini. Ad aprire il trofeo proprio Juve-Inter (con inizio alle ore 20.30). Trezeguet si è allenato tutta la mattina insieme ai compagni. Sembra aver recuperato dalla distrazione alla gamba destra e dovrebbe partire al fianco di Ibrahimovic con Del Piero inizialmente in panchina. Per il resto confermata la stessa squadra scesa in campo dal primo minuto contro la Roma.

It says that Trez has recovered and he trained with the team this morning. He should be ready for the Trofeo Birra Moretti tomorrow night and could even start alongside Ibrahimovic with Del Piero being dropped to the bench.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++

I fully understand your point.

But dont you think that that every football player on the field ( not GK ) should atleast be able to have the skills to take on 1 opposing player or at least try :)
Im telling you the guy panics :) im serious :)

I just dont like that kind of player style: inzaghi, trez, etc etc.

All they do is tap in all the hard work of the rest of the team and get all the glory for it., as well as most of the salary money

add to that the amount of stupid flimsy injuries and he really starts to play with my nerves :)

but thats just me :)
I agree with your post, i dont really like this player type either but i must say that Trez is one of the best in the world at it. He scores goals, thats what he does. And does it well. Compare Trez to Zlatan in TEQ, Trez looks like a fifth grader playing ball. But someone who can score many goals is a very important part of the team. Even though Zlatan works ten times as much and creates 20 times as much and is overall a better soccer player Trez is still superb and has saved our ass many times, so i think he deserves our respect at least.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Good news about Trez:

Trezeguet ha recuperato
11 agosto 2005 - Seduta mattutina per la Juventus in vista del trofeo birra Moretti, tringolare con partite da 45 minuti, che si disputerà al San Paolo di Napoli contro i padroni di casa e l'Inter di Mancini. Ad aprire il trofeo proprio Juve-Inter (con inizio alle ore 20.30). Trezeguet si è allenato tutta la mattina insieme ai compagni. Sembra aver recuperato dalla distrazione alla gamba destra e dovrebbe partire al fianco di Ibrahimovic con Del Piero inizialmente in panchina. Per il resto confermata la stessa squadra scesa in campo dal primo minuto contro la Roma.

It says that Trez has recovered and he trained with the team this morning. He should be ready for the Trofeo Birra Moretti tomorrow night and could even start alongside Ibrahimovic with Del Piero being dropped to the bench.
Hope he doesn't get injured again.

Aug 1, 2003
We need Trezeguet; he is our natural goalscorer and has excellent finishing

Yeah well he was injured last season but scored against Madrid and Milan :yawn: I wont mind letting him stay in Juve being injured all season long; we can stick to other options so long he scores the important goals

Like he always do :touched:

Forza Trezeguet!

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Indeed. After he re-signed last summer Trezeguet's wages are way too high for what he achieves. I rate him as one of the best finishers in the world, but I would have really liked Gilardino in Juve...a much more complete player.

Interesting post btw, what do you think of Blasi :)
Blasi worked his butt off last season. I kind of compare him to a young Gattuso.
He's a good back up defensive midfielder. The token bulldong of the team.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
I agree... Blasi definately has potential. He's a terrier in the midfeild. Maybe with some guidence from vieira and emerson, he might mature in his game...

I guess we'll find out what he's made of this season. It's really a make or break season for him.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
I dont think its make or break for him, because of the players we do have. Lets be honest here, he cant compete for a starting spot compared to the likes of viera and emerson. But when he does starts he usually proves his worth which i believe is a lot. EG the milan game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)