Not again Trez...... (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
wtf!
trezeguet's legs are made of bamboo!!
seeing mutu in action wud be great,but without trez's pedatory instincts in the penalty box,juventus will not be able to grab half chances.
we need a world class opportunist inside the penalty box.
gilardino..**** u moggi.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
This is getting ridiculous, almost to the point of the Woodgate saga. Why can't Trezeguet stay fit for more then two weeks?! Everyone always talks about what a great finisher he is, but he only had one season where he scored more then 20 goals. He's good, but useless because permanently injured or out of form.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
This is getting ridiculous, almost to the point of the Woodgate saga. Why can't Trezeguet stay fit for more then two weeks?! Everyone always talks about what a great finisher he is, but he only had one season where he scored more then 20 goals. He's good, but useless because permanently injured or out of form.
calling it as big as the woodgate saga wud be unfair.
woodgate's story is the most freaky one ive heard on the football pitch so far.trezeguet story is annoying,but comparing it to the woodgate one is very unfair.what woodgate went through is uncomparable.
correct me if im wrong,but trez has become injury prone in the last two years right?.he was fit during his initial years at juventus as far i remember.
did he have a history of injuries at monaco too?
what EXACTLY is the bastard's weak point..his right ankle..or his whole bloody body?
imagine reading this tomorrow.."trezeguet suffers ***** injury".

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    the thing with injuries is that they will reoccur and cause more injuries later on

just like a car that fcuks up....it wont ever be the same....give him till august 29 if he aint fit......sell him...

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifo_01 ] ++
    We dont need Trezeguet, we have Del Piero and Mutu.
    Get real will ya! of course we need trez, he's our big match winner. when he's fit that is. that sick note has had a decent pre season bagging a few goals. Just hope he doesnt start getting injured again cos im really getting frustrated with him. Hes injured now i know, but hes still with us so we have to be careful with him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    dunno!?!? maybe a good idea. just use him for our big matches then. mutu and co are more than capable to produce the goods against weaker oponents so saving trez would seen a good option, but then we shall say well why the hell should we. He really gets to me tho!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I hear people calling for Cassano, but he can't replace Trezeguet. If we do go into the market because of Treze's injury problems then we need to buy a deadly finisher, a natural goalscorer, not Cassano. We already have three excellent options for the support striker role.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I hear the sound of Juve's season coming crashing down before it even starts :D

Could of sold Trez and got Gilardino, but NOOOO.

Trez is better :rofl:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Afraid not, Gilardino, is younger and better already.

Trezeguet maybe able to score goals "when he isnt injured", but the fact is, he is injury-prone and thats a part of the package.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    What has Gilardino ever achieved? Avoiding relegation? Woop dee freakin doo. I'm not saying that Gilardino's not a talented player, but how can you bag on Trezeguet when he's won (and played no minor part in) so many career achievements, including WC98 and Euro 2000?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)