Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (16 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh yeah true, that aspect I get, its a German holier then thou thing. But on sporting level this is a home run (only minus is age 30).

Speaking of that: I wanted Klopp to get Caicedo for 120m before the player rejected it. Because like Bayern, Klopp was talking like he is above it few years ago, saying if you see us signing a player for 100m it's because I'm not in football anymore. Or something to that effect.

I would really enjoyed if someone reminded Klopp of that quote if they signed him in the first press conference.

Actually someone should still ask because 120m Pool bid is a official news.
They did. I think he said something to the effect, “well I guess I was wrong. Times have changed “.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nah, I never really cared about that shit, I just hate English players and hope they fail. He's no exception.

- - - Updated - - -

He did, but it's wqeird to have your opinion slammed when you change your mind the greater part of a decade later.

I hope I retain few opinions I had in 2016 save for women I'm attracted to and hate for Israel.
Exactly. Plus the entire football world have been pushed in the direction over that time. Largely because of the transfers he was criticizing. I don’t think it’s quite the own that people think it is.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If Verratti and Neymar deals go through, Al-Hilal will have SMS, Neymar, Verratti, Koulibaly, Ruben Neves and Malcolm

They only need 'world class' Allegro and his legions of worshippers to complete the dream team!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

PSG will get like 150M combined for two on the decline crocks like Verratti and Neymar

They'll use all of that and much more to give a 1 billion contract for Mbappe

Arabs are unstoppable

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Is FIGC still have that deal to play supercoppa in Saudi Arabia? Sounds like the deal should be reversed. Saudis should play theirs in Olimpico.
Although they probably can find better stadiums in Europe anyway.

Jun 16, 2020
If Verratti and Neymar deals go through, Al-Hilal will have SMS, Neymar, Verratti, Koulibaly, Ruben Neves and Malcolm

They only need 'world class' Allegro and his legions of worshippers to complete the dream team!
I said it a few days ago, within a few years we’ll recognise that competition as a very strong league. They’re in it for real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)