Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Al Hilal fans every time he scores:

They have fans?

Lol and oh by the way, Mitrovic was attending some basketball match, it was in Belgrade I think, and they started singing that. He's really humble so I think he's a greta guy plus a fighter too. It's a pity he'a tree but overall he's decent I'd say. He pretty much raped in England, especially in second divison

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That turtle is such a cancer. Fantastic footballer, but just as big of a turd
The existence of clubs like PSG and their unlimited oil money is a problem too. They don't know where or when to stop. I don't blame Mbappe in this situation tbh. There's literally zero regulation in transfers and salaries and you won't see any player complaining.

It's crazy how one sport is being engulfed by a bunch of rich Arabs and they aren't even good at the sport.

It's really about time to introduce a transfer and salary cap. It's becoming an absolute joke.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
They have fans?

Lol and oh by the way, Mitrovic was attending some basketball match, it was in Belgrade I think, and they started singing that. He's really humble so I think he's a greta guy plus a fighter too. It's a pity he'a tree but overall he's decent I'd say. He pretty much raped in England, especially in second divison
They do have many fans who sing boring chants, lol.

And yeah, I remember seeing it somewhere. He indeed looked humble.

If he stays fit, he will dominate against the Saudi and Asian teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)