Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (32 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh yeah true, that aspect I get, its a German holier then thou thing. But on sporting level this is a home run (only minus is age 30).

Speaking of that: I wanted Klopp to get Caicedo for 120m before the player rejected it. Because like Bayern, Klopp was talking like he is above it few years ago, saying if you see us signing a player for 100m it's because I'm not in football anymore. Or something to that effect.

I would really enjoyed if someone reminded Klopp of that quote if they signed him in the first press conference.

Actually someone should still ask because 120m Pool bid is a official news.
Tbf to Klopp, someone mentioned it his recent press conference and he said he was wrong for saying that back in 2016 when United signed Pogba.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Why? Jealous of his hairline?
Nah, I never really cared about that shit, I just hate English players and hope they fail. He's no exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf to Klopp, someone mentioned it his recent press conference and he said he was wrong for saying that back in 2016 when United signed Pogba.
He did, but it's wqeird to have your opinion slammed when you change your mind the greater part of a decade later.

I hope I retain few opinions I had in 2016 save for women I'm attracted to and hate for Israel.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Bayern is in a very good spot to win it if they get Kane imo. Always amongst the favorites.

This is prolly his last chance to actually try and win something, to choose chasing stupid goal scoring records over it is just really lame.

Frigging premfaces.
On the other hand they do have a point. Winning Bundesliga with Bayern and Ligue 1 with PSG really isnt much of an achievement, theyre financially so superior to everyone else that they regularly sack coaches despite winning the league. Bayern or PSG could put Mbala Nzola or Boulaye Dia upfront and the quality of the rest of their team would still be enough to win the league.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
On the other hand they do have a point. Winning Bundesliga with Bayern and Ligue 1 with PSG really isnt much of an achievement, theyre financially so superior to everyone else that they regularly sack coaches despite winning the league. Bayern or PSG could put Mbala Nzola or Boulaye Dia upfront and the quality of the rest of their team would still be enough to win the league.
But winning nothing with Tottenham also isn't much of an achievement :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sporting are spending some money this summer. Surprised a club like Lecce managed to get €18m +3 for Hjulmand from them (they paid €0.17m for him). Seems like they have their own Paratici too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)