Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sky Sports News has been told it's looking increasingly likely Harry Kane will stay at Tottenham despite agreeing a fee with Bayern for the transfer of the player.

This is so funny.

I bet Kane was thinking Tottenham would never let him go. So he could pretend he's all about competition and trophies. He's not. He just wants easy games and easy money and no pressure when he loses. Now Tottenham give the green light and he's all "shit, what? I have to move to Germany?".

He's one of the most ridiculous players I've ever seen and I can't read about his retirement soon enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He won't renew with Tottenham either, so what his game. Run down his contract and go for free to another EPL club?

Most have their next strikers set except Chelsea. So go yo them? Arsenal is never an option for obvious reasons, much bigger rivals then Chelsea.

Liverpool and Man U maybe if they unhappy with Nunez and Hojlund next summer. Dont think Liverpool at all tho imo that's his best option, Man U way more likely because Hojlund is very young and they aren't the patient types, just react and get whatever signing each summer.

Either way if he is staying and running down contract, it's cuz he really values being seen as a EPL great scorer over team achievements.

Because I applauded and fine with that he has been loyal to Spurs for so long, rare thing in todays game. But now that he decided to leave, he has much better chance winning titles, CL included, in Bayern then EPL teams, because a Haaland led Man City will own EPL for very long time. He should be tired of losing and stack his odds.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
If he chickens out now after giving Bayern his word, then he will always be remembered as a fraud, loser and someone who's afraid to take on a challenge in a new country. With Bayern he has a real chance to win the CL, in Tottenham he will never win any trophy, bar maybe a Carabao Cup if he's lucky.

But he's English after all, their players have a tendency to be afraid to take a step outside of their comfort zone.

But anyway, this gotta be the English media making things up because they find it hard to cope. Why would Bayern drag themselves through all this with Daniel Levy if Kane suddenly don't stick to his word? Seems beyond bizare to me.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If he chickens out now after giving Bayern his word, then he will always be remembered as a fraud, loser and someone who's afraid to take on a challenge in a new country. With Bayern he has a real chance to win the CL, in Tottenham he will never win any trophy, bar maybe a Carabao Cup if he's lucky.

But he's English after all, their players have a tendency to be afraid to take a step outside of their comfort zone.

But anyway, this gotta be the English media making things up because they find it hard to cope. Why would Bayern drag them through all this with Daniel Levy if Kane suddenly don't stick to his word? Seems beyond bizare to me.
He is a fraud. This would be the correct memory to have of him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I like him, but he has zero winning mentality thats for sure.

But it was the same case when Bale and Modric joined Real Madrid, turned out fine for them lol.

I can just see him standing there at the Bayern training ground. Completely bewildered when he hears people talk German around him. Fear creeping up inside him now everything feels so alien.

I bet if you take Harry Kane out of England and put him in any other country on Earth by himself he looks about 4 years old.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
'
I can just see him standing there at the Bayern training ground. Completely bewildered when he hears people talk German around him. Fear creeping up inside him now everything feels so alien.

I bet if you take Harry Kane out of England and put him in any other country on Earth by himself he looks about 4 years old.
Thats English players in a nutshell I think.

I understand he has to think it through a second time, it's by far the biggest decision he has to make in his career.

But like said, if he chickens out now he deserves to de despised imo. Especially after giving your word, that's a no go.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
'

Thats English players in a nutshell I think.

I understand he has to think it through a second time, it's by far the biggest decision he has to make in his career.

But like said, if he chickens out now he deserves to de despised imo. Especially after giving your word, that's a no go.
Lads, what are ya'll on about? He's gonna be a hero in the eyes of the average premface.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

He did alright on Hot Ones.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
West Ham apparently rejected €100M offer from City for Lucas Paqueta and are demanding €110M from Manchester.

That's crazy. Although I love him because of his Joga Bonito type of football but this guy ain't worth half of that amount.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sky Sports News has been told it's looking increasingly likely Harry Kane will stay at Tottenham despite agreeing a fee with Bayern for the transfer of the player.
He wanted one of the Manchester clubs - get the PL goals record, win a few trophies (more with City, obviously), all cosy for him.

Guy can barely speak English so no wonder he doesn't want to try German.

From Bayern's POV, if he turns them down what the hell did they go to all this trouble for if they weren't sure he wanted to join? Maybe they'll win him over after?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I like him, but he has zero winning mentality thats for sure.

But it was the same case when Bale and Modric joined Real Madrid, turned out fine for them lol.
Not every player that comes from a smaller club has 'loser mentality'. Both Bale and Modric stayed there for like 4 years. Their futures was always destined to be at a bigger team.

If it's really true that Kane is having second thoughts about joining Bayern, then that's a huge red flag for me.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Imagine trying to form words with that massive underbite. I'm honestly impressed he can consume anything other than liquid meals.

Dude probably can't even eat pussy, his lower jaw just stabs the woman asshole.
Isn’t it his nose that is blocked or something? He sounds like he has a constant cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)