Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (57 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Imagine trying to form words with that massive underbite. I'm honestly impressed he can consume anything other than liquid meals.

Dude probably can't even eat pussy, his lower jaw just stabs the woman asshole.
This just sounds like he's excellent at eating pussy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2004
I can just see him standing there at the Bayern training ground. Completely bewildered when he hears people talk German around him. Fear creeping up inside him now everything feels so alien.

I bet if you take Harry Kane out of England and put him in any other country on Earth by himself he looks about 4 years old.
While I can see your point, the majority of the team speaks English and French. Gnabry, Moose, Davies, Mueller, Sane, MDL, Choupo, Coman, all speak English relatively fluently.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Tampering? This ain't the NFL buddy :D
I was under the impression you still couldn't negotiate with players under contract at other clubs until 6 months left on their contract?

Or is it just agreements? You can't come to an agreement and sign something until 6 months left on their current contract?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I was under the impression you still couldn't negotiate with players under contract at other clubs until 6 months left on their contract?

Or is it just agreements? You can't come to an agreement and sign something until 6 months left on their current contract?
Officially yes, but everyone talks to players under contract, especially if the player himself wants to move.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
At this speed we’ll consider the SA league as one of the strongest in the world within a few years. I don’t see this as some marketing scheme, they’re in for it and it’s real.
Loyalty in football is sticky, meaning most serious fans don’t switch allegiance based on what happens in one two or three seasons. That’s why clubs like Juve or United can keep messing up again and again offering nothing but shit and yet retain massive brand equity.

And even if it dies down a bit, one good season and a large % of followers come back. People may tune in to see this star or that star’s goals and assists but turning them into fans is much more difficult.

The Saudis are doing this not to make money out of shirt sales or attendance or other direct football revenues. This is a massive sport washing/rebranding of the country as a whole and is part of MBS’s top down reform of the whole country.

He wants Saudi Arabia to become the regional hegemon, politically economically and culturally all at super speed. The World Cup bid, social and economic reforms all aim to establish Saudi as a great place to work and live. He wants to eat Dubai’s lunch. In the past, people took jobs there to make good money and pay close to no tax but knew that they’d live within the confines of the compounds for foreigners and that there’s next to nothing to do or enjoy in the country.

He’s building massive coastal resort cities by the Red Sea to make it a winter holiday destination. He’s relocating so many Middle Eastern actors and musicians to Saudi. Companies moving head quarters from Dubai to Riyadh and Jeddah. Mega concerts every month of the hottest stars in the world. So many changes to legislations that open up the country.

Think of it as a modernization and liberalization push but on steroids. the ROI is the rebrand and cultural impact over time not $$ from football revenues directly.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think much of it is also a statement signing from Bayern Munich.

Taking the English NT captain out of England is a huge blow to them, Bayern also couldn't back out when they invested so much money, time and energy into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 35)