Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I still wanna see him go before I truly believe it though. This saga has gone on for so long that I don’t know what to expect any longer, especially as I have a feeling he might chicken out at the last moment, even after giving his word.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Harry Kane is still leaning towards STAYING at Tottenham this summer.

His move to Bayern is a long way off from being complete.

(Source: tw/SkyKaveh)

:lol:
Skykaveh is one many of imperial EPL scums that badass is talking about. They hurt lol

- - - Updated - - -

The thought of a German club buying the England captain and one of the best forwards in the world, sounds like such a typical German power move
On second thought I think this will hurt the media and English people only. The foreigners (Scots and others) supporting EPL, not so much, they'll probably brush it off as just an overrated english player.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This might be the first true test of a world renowned englishman looking to survive in Germany. Keegan is closest though it took him a year to settle.

Sancho and Bellingham, Hargreaves all started at an early age and acclimatised.

I seriously see Kane missing his haribos.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Michael Owen: "I know Bayern Munich are a massive club and I have huge respect for them but if I were Harry Kane, I'd stay put.

"There’s no great achievement in winning a trophy with them.

"Real Madrid I would understand. Or one or two top Premier League clubs for that matter. Becoming the all-time Premier League top goal scorer with Spurs is a bigger achievement than winning the league in a country dominated by one team.".

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Michael Owen: "I know Bayern Munich are a massive club and I have huge respect for them but if I were Harry Kane, I'd stay put.

"Real Madrid I would understand. Or one or two top Premier League clubs for that matter. Becoming the all-time Premier League top goal scorer with Spurs is a bigger achievement than winning the league in a country dominated by one team.".
I mean, it's Michael Owen lol.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

No, it would simply emphasize that all those goals were meaningless.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's dumb as fuck. But really this is a view most English share for any completely dominant team in a league such as Bayern or PSG, they aren't interested unless that team wins the CL.
Bayern is in a very good spot to win it if they get Kane imo. Always amongst the favorites.

This is prolly his last chance to actually try and win something, to choose chasing stupid goal scoring records over it is just really lame.

Frigging premfaces.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sky Sports News has been told it's looking increasingly likely Harry Kane will stay at Tottenham despite agreeing a fee with Bayern for the transfer of the player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sky Sports News has been told it's looking increasingly likely Harry Kane will stay at Tottenham despite agreeing a fee with Bayern for the transfer of the player.
€115m on a recent 30 year old player on the final year of his contract? Anyone remember that Interista POS Rummenigge’s comments about us signing Ronaldo back in 2018?

“We at Bayern Munich would not invest so much money in a 33-year-old”

I have to say that Bayerns transfers and their way of running the club has gone to shit over the last few years. A few more hits than misses now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)