Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Too desperate for my liking, imagine if we get him and he ends up being a flop like Mane and with all that money involved :lol: Tottenham will probably reject our next bid as well though.
I don't understand Tottenham TBH. It's not as if they're playing to win trophies. They could just sell him and get someone else and it wouldn't really matter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don’t think that it are the wages. Pellegrini doesn’t earn much, on to his 6th loan now. McKennie and Zakaria aswel. Arthur we tend to think that it’s high but if I remember correctly it just 5m or so.
it is the wages (plus the book values in some cases). as i've been parroting for years, the majority of our players are having the best contracts of their lives

at one point, with ronaldo still in the squad, jj had the 3rd highest wage bill in football. even dybala, one of the most sought after players we got rid of in recent years, could only get himself a contract worth like 2/3 of his salary at jj - and he left on a bosman

5m for a hack like arthur is insanity. players like tek, bonbon, sandro, rugani (etc, and it's just the defense) couldn't get nearly as much as at jj. same goes for a freebie like rabiot, we paid more than epl clubs lol

tici was a criminal, no two ways about it

Apr 12, 2004
Fragile ego? Lol thought the offer before that was bayerns last offer. Seems to me the little hat knows exactly how to deal with the bullies of bundesliga.
Yes, fragile ego'd little pussy man.

I don't want Kane, remember, so I hope they do reject it.

This one was allegedly our last offer. The 100M Euros. We would need to come up with about 35M more to reach his 100M Lb. valuation of slack-jaw.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes, fragile ego'd little pussy man.

I don't want Kane, remember, so I hope they do reject it.

This one was allegedly our last offer. The 100M Euros. We would need to come up with about 35M more to reach his 100M Lb. valuation of slack-jaw.
You can call him whatever you want, but he did make your club his bitch. Bayern offered a take it or leave it and he said no, and bayern still came back with a higher offer.

Apr 12, 2004
But there isn't anything on the table. I hope this is a smokescreen and we are going to move on to someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal close to Raya deal | Deal could be finalised in 24 hours
Arsenal are close to finalising a deal to sign Brentford goalkeeper David Raya.
Raya has entered the final year of his Brentford contract and the clubs have been working on a compromise.
Brentford valued Raya at £40m – it’s understood the deal is worth in the region of £30m.
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is a long-term admirer of Raya and has tried to sign him before.
As Raya deal nears completion, Nottingham Forest are close to signing Arsenal goalkeeper Matt Turner.
Turner has had a medical with Forest.
Cautious optimism both deals will be completed in the next 24 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

1691523850361.png

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As long as these Arabs continue to fvck our rivals into dismantling their squad with a golden dildo I am all for it. Although, Jj could use a ride on that same dildo to offload Pogba Sandro and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)