Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
How the $#@! is that sustainable? 35m a year????? He is the best player I ever seen, but its insane.
Spanish clubs are funny. Colossal debts, but when UEFA puts up a top 10 of indebtted clubs in Europe, they don't even appear in it.

Neymar is around 20M too, Suarez not that much behind, plus all other players. And yet, no problem apparently.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Messi is easily worth 35m/y for Barcelona as a company, probably twice as much. They have some overpaid players, but this annoying midget money machine surely isn't one of them.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
so basically Suso, Romagnoli and Donnaruma is what's left of last seasons starting 11 and Donnaruma might leave. to me it seems a bit like Juve 2009/10 when we made a lot of promising signings and changed most of the starting 11 only to crumble after half season. We had Cannavaro, Diego, Caceres, Grosso, Melo and Candreva coming in, almost all of them straight into starting 11, but rarely do these complete revamps work.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How the fuck is that sustainable? 35m a year????? He is the best player I ever seen, but its insane.
It isnt. Barcelona is crippeling its own future and i love it.

Insane 35mil wages for Messi, and lets not forget that Neymar and Suarez arent on water and bread either takes so extremely much out of their budget.

But they arent as competitive as they used to be. They need key signings in several positions, and they dont really have a wealth of selling options on their bench either

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £75m with Everton for striker Romelu Lukaku.

Raiola doing it again :D
Theyll do well in the EPL and choke a massive cock in europe cause Lukaku is a dumb as it gets

- - - Updated - - -

Spanish clubs are funny. Colossal debts, but when UEFA puts up a top 10 of indebtted clubs in Europe, they don't even appear in it.

Neymar is around 20M too, Suarez not that much behind, plus all other players. And yet, no problem apparently.
They used to have colossal debts*

Jun 6, 2015
I'm not feeling this Milan hype at all. Most of the players that they have signed are decent but that's it. In the end how the team gels and plays together is what matters but the individual signings are hardly exciting.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
It isnt. Barcelona is crippeling its own future and i love it.

Insane 35mil wages for Messi, and lets not forget that Neymar and Suarez arent on water and bread either takes so extremely much out of their budget.

But they arent as competitive as they used to be. They need key signings in several positions, and they dont really have a wealth of selling options on their bench either

- - - Updated - - -

Theyll do well in the EPL and choke a massive $#@! in europe cause Lukaku is a dumb as it gets

- - - Updated - - -

They used to have colossal debts*
Well, he has been top scorer in European competitions before, Europa league geranted....but he beat Higuain !!!

Jun 6, 2015
Well, he has been top scorer in European competitions before, Europa league geranted....but he beat Higuain !!!
Scoring against Young Boys is a bit different than scoring against the likes of Real/Juve/Bayern/Barca/Atletico.

Lukaku is a decent player who thanks to his physical attributes can become a really good player.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lukaku is epl "proven" having scored 25 for Everton last season. But he is not good enough for CL ambitions. The defending in epl has been atrocious this last season. So it makes him look better number wise. If they go on to sign the likes of Perisic even less CL ambition.

Wouldnt be surprised if he flops though. Lukaku could be one of those shine at certain club types.

So are Chelsea all in on Morata now? I mean they need a striker and Conte has shown Costa the door already.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
well not that many available top striker options for Mou to choose from, I too would pick Lukaku if the choice was between him and Morata, the Belgian is way more proven and they're the same age.
Lukaku is proven to be rather good against idiots such as himself, and incredibly pathetic against actual opponents

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Lukaku is proven to be rather good against idiots such as himself, and incredibly pathetic against actual opponents
he's scored 85 goals for Everton and WBA and the guy is 24, you really sure he scored them all against idiots?

on second thought, Aubameyang seems like he's looking for a new home, I'd rather have him than either Lukaku or Morata

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The level of defending in general has become poor. Even Serie A isn't really that good, it is no longer a big deal scoring more than 20 goals in Italy like it used to be. Nowadays players who aren't really that good are able to get past the 20 goal mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)