Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
So, I seem to remember you guys were very hyped about Tolisso back in the day. Is he good? What's he about? We're supposedly "hours away" from signing him, but no one at our forums knows anything about him :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
From what I have read in the forums - he is a well rounded CM with a very, very high ceiling. As a player - a bit like Vidal, but more level-headed.

From what I saw - he really is a promising talent that has physique to be a great CM, but he is still raw and needs a stronger mentality. I feel that going to club like Bayern is the best choice for his career, but there is a chance that he won't fulfill his huge potential. It's a fair gamble for both sides.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
From what I have read in the forums - he is a well rounded CM with a very, very high ceiling. As a player - a bit like Vidal, but more level-headed.

From what I saw - he really is a promising talent that has physique to be a great CM, but he is still raw and needs a stronger mentality. I feel that going to club like Bayern is the best choice for his career, but there is a chance that he won't fulfill his huge potential. It's a fair gamble for both sides.
I don't understand our transfer policy at all. A CM is something I think we don't need at all. We already have Vidal and Renato (also Rudy) for that :-/

Anyway, thanks for the info

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's a smart move IMO. I think Juve gave up on him because we want a player with a developed potential. It's a buy for the future and he could be a better alternative for Vidal soon enough.

As for the transfer policy - Bayern needs a quality second striker the most and Alexis Sanchez is a good choice. Also a decent replacements for Robben and Ribery will be needed in a few seasons.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
It's a smart move IMO. I think Juve gave up on him because we want a player with a developed potential. It's a buy for the future and he could be a better alternative for Vidal soon enough.

As for the transfer policy - Bayern needs a quality second striker the most and Alexis Sanchez is a good choice. Also a decent replacements for Robben and Ribery will be needed in a few seasons.
Yes! That's what's irking me really. That we are supposedly going to spend 40m on Tolisso yet seem to have shied away from Alexis, who should be our primary target. What we need the most is a WC leftwinger to replace Ribery. Alexis being able to cover for Lewy as well is just perfect.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I see Alexis more as a Muller replacement. The latter has been very off last season. Maybe he is gone beyond repair. I think that you also need a WC left winger, but this is going to be very difficult.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
I see Alexis more as a Muller replacement. The latter has been very off last season. Maybe he is gone beyond repair. I think that you also need a WC left winger, but this is going to be very difficult.
Haha Müller can have 2 offseasons more and we wouldn't think about replacing him. He is the heart of the club. Besides, he actually assisted a lot and it's just a 1 offseason, no need to panic. In any case, Carlo wants to play 433, so second striker shouldn't be a role in our team. I see Müller back at his old role (and Germany role) of Right Winger.

Renato is a player I have a lot of faith in, but there are rumors of him having a tough time adjusting culturally. Hope we don't ditch him so soon :( I do think you should get someone better than Khedira though ;S

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
If Muller gets back to his old form, he'll be like a new transfer for you. I still believe you need a quality player that could be Lewa back up. As for Khedira - N'Zonzi will be.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
I

I can see why your fans are so $#@!ing delusional. The fact that your denying your fans don't hype your players up to be the world's best means either your faking it here or simply don't keep relationship with your brethren.

You may be able to fool some of the members here,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
actually you made a fool of yourself . dont need someone else to do that. Pathetic juventus fan like you is so stupid and proud that moreno broke shaw`s leg... Hating player because some people rate him highly. uneducated moron.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Donnarumma is literally just toying with Milan. Offered €5M a year but won't sign without a release clause. Their own youth product dammit. Of course Raiola is mostly behind this but this kid has destroyed his image among Milan fans.
Now I hope we sell Kean before we endure the same situation. Not that he's all that great anyway.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't really care about you or your ethnicity, just that you aren't making any sense.

Fair enough that people here haven't been as complimentary on Dybala, but go on Juventini Twitter or FB and the consensus there is that Dybala is the heir apparent. Like I said, I'm not even mad, things like this happen all the time.

Regarding Mbappe, I don't want to take this convo way out of topic so I'd just agree to disagree with you on this one. I rate him too, but Fenomeno?

Going back, I have never seen anyone compare Shaw to Maldini or Carlos. United fan or not. Again, have fun projecting your fantasies on this imaginary United fanbase in your head. Most of us don't rate him, and if you really are 'surrounded' by United fans as you say you are, you'd know that we compare any LBs first and foremost to Irwin or Evra :lol:
What is it with you? First you assume that I am Italian, then you dont care? so why bring it up. Im suprised infact i find it hard to believe youve not heard the maldini projections. Do you ever listen to talk sport? Well a lot of your fans came on there hyping him to the level of Maldini and Carlos. You can deny it as you want, deep down you probably know yourself. I dont need to prove to you the fact im surrounded by united fans, I dont really know how I can either as they dont go walking around with a man utd shirt 24/7, unless of course thats what you class a united fan.

- - - Updated - - -

actually you made a fool of yourself . dont need someone else to do that. Pathetic juventus fan like you is so stupid and proud that moreno broke shaw`s leg... Hating player because some people rate him highly. uneducated moron.
And the closet united fans come out. :baus: And FYI I dont even hate him :)

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Oh, excuse me that i didn't know the great Jordan Pickford :p
All the talent in the world doesn't change that he will miss a few centrimetres every now and then though.

When was the last time England did produce a great goalkeeper btw? And no Joe Hart isn't one.
One of keepers of the season in Prem, so hardly unknown.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh, excuse me that i didn't know the great Jordan Pickford :p
All the talent in the world doesn't change that he will miss a few centrimetres every now and then though.

When was the last time England did produce a great goalkeeper btw? And no Joe Hart isn't one.
David Seaman surely, proper legend fam.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Donnarumma is literally just toying with Milan. Offered €5M a year but won't sign without a release clause. Their own youth product dammit. Of course Raiola is mostly behind this but this kid has destroyed his image among Milan fans.
Now I hope we sell Kean before we endure the same situation. Not that he's all that great anyway.
Donnarumma has shown star potential in a first team role already. Kean wouldn't be as beloved, at this point, amongst fans.

Also there'd be a lot of veiled racism on this forum and jokes about dancing...you know...like the whole Pogba saga.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
David Seaman surely, proper legend fam.
how long was he NT keeper? Felt like forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Donnarumma has shown star potential in a first team role already. Kean wouldn't be as beloved, at this point, amongst fans.

Also there'd be a lot of veiled racism on this forum and jokes about dancing...you know...like the whole Pogba saga.
The kid dabbed. He brought this upon himself :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Record fees for English keepers over time:

David Seaman £1m (1990)
Tim Flowers £2.4m (1993)
Richard Wright £6m (2001)
Fraser Forster £10m (2014)
Jordan Pickford £22m + £8m (2017)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2665527&postcount=13024

raiola's requests regarding donnarumma's renewal:

1.5 years charge back salary adjustment: 2.5m a year
Signing bonus 5m for Gigio
5m basic salary plus bonuses that can reach up a total 7m a year
20% Anuual increase
30% future sale goes to Donnarumma/Raiola
50m Release clause if Milan fail to reach UCL
75m Release clause if Donna/milan wants to go\sell
Agent fees 5m for renewal
Bi-annual salary revisit
just rumors, but still...

i also read that in case donnarumma won't sign a new contract, milan would get rid of every raiola player, including bonaventura, ely, abate and mastour.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)