Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I dont think I have commented on him after his injury. That Dortmund got between 25-30m€ for him + bonuses with one year contract AND having a dislocated kneecap and being out for several months is good business IMO. That has of course reduced the price. I think I predicted around 35m€ before the injury..accurate as always. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thohir: "Siamo abbastanza sicuri per quanto riguarda l'acquisto di Gabriel Jesus"

"we are quite certain in regards to the signing of Gabriel Jesus"

May 22, 2013
Wow, United paying 30 million £ for Mkhitaryan who has one year left of his contract and won't extend it and Liverpool paying an undisclosed (but for Southampton transfer record) fee to get Mané. The PL clubs are trowing money around, in the end this might create som market opportunities in one way or the other. Where do you think Mata will go? He must be bound to leave...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Wow, United paying 30 million £ for Mkhitaryan who has one year left of his contract and won't extend it and Liverpool paying an undisclosed (but for Southampton transfer record) fee to get Mané. The PL clubs are trowing money around, in the end this might create som market opportunities in one way or the other. Where do you think Mata will go? He must be bound to leave...
Don't want

May 22, 2013
Me neither. Two years ago i would be all over him, but now i have my doubts, even if i think he has qualities that aren't being utilized in United. We might see him back in Spain, but i wonder if some other PL club will be willing to take a bet on him since the price wouldn't be - by PL standards - sky high.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thohir: "Gabriel Jesus ci piace, ma dipende anche da lui, se ritiene credibile il nostro progetto... Altrimenti ce ne sono altri".

Lel

Now he is saying they like him but it depends on him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So you're not happy with that transfer? What are the most probable transfers for LFC besides Zielinski?
I think it was a good transfer 2 years ago when Southampton bought him. I think he'll do a job for Klopp, but that's a lot of money for a guy who isn't a finished product.

I know we wanted Dahoud, but I don't think that is possible with Xhaka leaving. Depending on Sakho we might be in for another cb. Other than that, I'm not really sure. Probably sell Benteke.

I would really like to see us grab an athletic def mid.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Mata heavily linked to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)