Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Official: Empoli sign Pereira
By Football Italia staff

Empoli have officially completed the signing of Matheus Pereira from Corinthians.

The 18-year-old has joined the Tuscan side from Corinthians, but it’s thought Juventus will have a clause allowing them to bring him to Turin next season.

Serie A only allows the purchase of two non-EU players from outside Italy per season, and the Bianconeri have already used one slot to sign Dani Alves from Barcelona.

Pereira has therefore joined Empoli outright, meaning he could be transferred to the Old Lady next summer without taking up a non-EU slot.

“Empoli FC announces the outright signing of the player Matheus Pereira from Corinthians.” a brief statement on the club’s official website announced.
@Mark - Smells like :beppe: all over this. :D

And doesn't Alves have an EU passport by now?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Official: Empoli sign Pereira
By Football Italia staff

Empoli have officially completed the signing of Matheus Pereira from Corinthians.

The 18-year-old has joined the Tuscan side from Corinthians, but it’s thought Juventus will have a clause allowing them to bring him to Turin next season.

Serie A only allows the purchase of two non-EU players from outside Italy per season, and the Bianconeri have already used one slot to sign Dani Alves from Barcelona.

Pereira has therefore joined Empoli outright, meaning he could be transferred to the Old Lady next summer without taking up a non-EU slot.

“Empoli FC announces the outright signing of the player Matheus Pereira from Corinthians.” a brief statement on the club’s official website announced.
@Mark - Smells like :beppe: all over this. :D

And doesn't Alves have an EU passport by now?
yes

yes

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I think you were closer to 50mln ;)
:lol: now I know that talking to u is just a waste of time. I have NEVER EVER said 50m€, so all u do is spouting lies and nonsense. I can guarantee u, that u ll never find a post of me saying such BS. So show me such a post or shut up liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, United paying 30 million £ for Mkhitaryan who has one year left of his contract and won't extend it and Liverpool paying an undisclosed (but for Southampton transfer record) fee to get Mané. The PL clubs are trowing money around, in the end this might create som market opportunities in one way or the other. Where do you think Mata will go? He must be bound to leave...
The most reliable source about Dortmund is Röckenhaus and he has reported, that the last offer of United is over 40m€ and Dortmund want 42m€ for him.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/bvb-dortmund-kurz-vor-der-schmerzgrenze-1.3054047

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
:lol: now I know that talking to u is just a waste of time. I have NEVER EVER said 50m€, so all u do is spouting lies and nonsense. I can guarantee u, that u ll never find a post of me saying such BS. So show me such a post or shut up liar.
Geez, calm your tits man :lol: Saying BS about the valuation of Bundesliga players is your thing so I was just curious how you will react to Gundogan's transfer. I won't bother digging the forum for your old posts but I remember you saying how Juve cannot afford Gundogan back in the day when we were rumored to be interested :numnum:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can't wait for the Euro's to end. I think this will be a crazy mercato. With so many new coaches who want to build their own teams with their players of choice.
And so many teams that have underperformed and want to spend.
+newly rich EPL teams.

Shit will go bananas.
Can't wait for Beppe to find some great deals out there. Something like Tevez again, a great player thrown away by dumb management for a new shiny toy.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
With new owner, it's spending spree for merda.
They need to spend while worry about FFP, no? I remember Vasquez rejected China move, so 1 yr later, he could join inter.

Geez, calm your tits man Saying BS about the valuation of Bundesliga players is your thing so I was just curious how you will react to Gundogan's transfer. I won't bother digging the forum for your old posts but I remember you saying how Juve cannot afford Gundogan back in the day when we were rumored to be interested :numnum:
I remember he's telling Dortmund will demand +-30 mils for Gundogan.

And that happen when tuz are in muppet mode for Gundogan, just see build your teams thread, when ppl put Gundogan in their lineup.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Dont want to sound stereotypical but why is it always Brazilians who move around the lesser known teams purely for money? Teixeira, Willian, Hulk, Ramires, R. Carlos, Tardelli, Fernandinho, Adriano, Costa etc. etc. all got thick paydays for playing in Ukraine, China or Russia, but I don't see boatloads of players from other nationalities playing in those leagues.

Jun 6, 2015
Dont want to sound stereotypical but why is it always Brazilians who move around the lesser known teams purely for money? Teixeira, Willian, Hulk, Ramires, R. Carlos, Tardelli, Fernandinho, Adriano, Costa etc. etc. all got thick paydays for playing in Ukraine, China or Russia, but I don't see boatloads of players from other nationalities playing in those leagues.
Most of those players have been very poor until their footballing career kicked off maybe they just want to make as much money as possible because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)