Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can't believe how one can justify Italian league on the same par as German. No way if you can't show in europe, you simply don't have a case. Fullstop.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nope.

"Ribery's gross annual income of 11.4 million euros."

Another source when he signed the contract.

The German press estimated a gross salary of€10 million, which is the highest salary in the club’s history. That’s equivalent to £8.5 million a year or £164,000 a week.

I don't know how much the tax is in Germany but they don't earn much more than Tevez, if not less.
we meant after company tax not personal income

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
sorry if i wasnt clear, juventus cost would be almost double so in the case of lewa it would cost juve 16 mil a year with half of that going to the tax man
If Ribery's wage is 11mln gross, that means he gets around 5.5mln net with the other half going for taxes.

So yeah he would still cost Bayern 11mln not 22mln.

Or I'm missing something, most probably. :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
No you're not, X is mistaken. I don't understand why he isn't getting it.

and tax on wages and salaries is always income tax no matter who pays it, tax on profit is company/corporation tax... so I don't understand what that aha was about

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
No you're not, X is mistaken. I don't understand why he isn't getting it.

and tax on wages and salaries is always income tax no matter who pays it, tax on profit is company/corporation tax... so I don't understand what that aha was about
I didn't understand him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
lol no he doesnt, dude i am going to break it down:

lewa gets paid from bayern over 8 mil a year, how he pays his taxes is his concern. however the cost of lewa to bayern is more than 8 mil, if they were in italy he would cost bayern the 8 mil he gets paid plus another 8 for other payroll taxes. in conclusion, from juve's perspective, llorente would have a total cost of 9 mil a year while lewa would be at 16

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
lol no he doesnt, dude i am going to break it down:

lewa gets paid from bayern over 8 mil a year, how he pays his taxes is his concern. however the cost of lewa to bayern is more than 8 mil, if they were in italy he would cost bayern the 8 mil he gets paid plus another 8 for other payroll taxes. in conclusion, from juve's perspective, llorente would have a total cost of 9 mil a year while lewa would be at 16
If Tevez's gross wage is 11mln and Ribery's is 11 too.

How does Ribery earn more?

You're mixing net with gross.

Lewadowski's 8mln is gross, so is Ribery's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)