Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
lol no he doesnt, dude i am going to break it down:

lewa gets paid from bayern over 8 mil a year, how he pays his taxes is his concern. however the cost of lewa to bayern is more than 8 mil, if they were in italy he would cost bayern the 8 mil he gets paid plus another 8 for other payroll taxes. in conclusion, from juve's perspective, llorente would have a total cost of 9 mil a year while lewa would be at 16
Bayern pays Lewandowski 8 mil a year gross. Income is usually taxed at source so Lewandowski will only ever see 4.5m, the net amount after tax. If they were in italy that would be quoted as 4.5 mil as that is what Lewandowski gets to keep after tax, which is what Llorente gets. If you add the 15m gross in signing on fees and spread that over the contract term then the net he will get 6m + net (in Italian terms) which is a bit more than what Buffon used to get at Juve a few years back, far less than the 11m net that Ibra used to get at Milan.

There is bonus and other social security payments in addition to this in both Italy and Germany.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
So it was all about the money? :D
@TransferNewsCen: Spiegel: Real Madrid offered Robert Lewandowski a €10m up front, a 6-year contract worth €9.5m per year, and a €14m to his agency (1/2)
@TransferNewsCen: (2/2) The deal would round up at €81million for Lewandowski but the player rejected picking a summer move to Bayern Munich instead

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Gonalons to Napoli probably.

I wonder why they are looking at a DM though. Seems like their FB situation should be higher on their priority list

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Gonalons to Napoli probably.

I wonder why they are looking at a DM though. Seems like their FB situation should be higher on their priority list
Is there an opportunity for them to sign a good full back just now?

They certainly need to strengthen their midfield.

Behrami, as solid a player as he is, isn't really a player with capabilities that match up to Napoli's current ambitions.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
why not Strootman? I only reasoned his transfer to Roma as first team football in the world cup year and testing himself in a better league, similar to what Luis Gustavo did. I assumed many PL clubs were interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)