Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Andy should realize we wasn't knocked out because we were a shitty team, but because of our coach.
Not completely, you guys had a chance but, your players froze up (no pun intended, ok maybe a little). I know people complain about playing in the snow, but Juve is from Turin. Ball hard or go home.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All about tactics and mentality. And clearly, Italy is lagging its club competitors by a long shot. That is crystal.

- - - Updated - - -

Not completely, you guys had a chance but, your players froze up (no pun intended, ok maybe a little). I know people complain about playing in the snow, but Juve is from Turin. Ball hard or go home.
Fans here wanted the match forfeited because Gala didn't deploy their weather modification technology.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It took Chelsea almost a decade to win theirs.

I'm sick of the excuses. It's so pathetic, dude. Juventus has spent plenty of money over the years and all we have to show for it in Europe is a knockout win against Celtic.

This is partly why I don't post more often. Mostly because I work constantly, but this shit is just depressing.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It took Chelsea almost a decade to win theirs.

I'm sick of the excuses. It's so pathetic, dude. Juventus has spent plenty of money over the years and all we have to show for it in Europe is a knockout win against Celtic.

This is partly why I don't post more often. Mostly because I work constantly, but this shit is just depressing.
Excuses? We were fucking demoted. May I remind how long it took Dortmund to come back? And they're even in a country that benefits them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hence the Conte blame. And your argument is invalid, cause the nt are doing fine with an Italian coach, but I'm sure you will call it luck.

I
Italy has some good players and the coach has done ok, but that is just one team out of many.

I don't understand how one can say Serie A is a strong league. It's possibly the weakest I've ever seen it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Excuses? We were $#@!ing demoted. May I remind how long it took Dortmund to come back? And they're even in a country that benefits them.
We came back in a year and invested like imbeciles. Should have took the youth approach and built up the talent for the base instead of wasting it on useless backups from Udinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)