Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Not really. He was doing fine there for rotation purposes (assisted Messi's goal in Semi against RM) untill he suffered a terrible injury. Since then he has never been the same.

Song is probably the better example your looking for. Then again Cesc is one of the best and he's a bench player there too :shifty:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not really. He was doing fine there for rotation purposes (assisted Messi's goal in Semi against RM) untill he suffered a terrible injury. Since then he has never been the same.

Song is probably the better example your looking for. Then again Cesc is one of the best and he's a bench player there too :shifty:
if you have to pull one instance to justify his presence, that means he didnt do much. i am with @Suns real and barca are on the most horrible for good young players

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
if you have to pull one instance to justify his presence, that means he didnt do much. i am with @Suns real and barca are on the most horrible for good young players
meh, disagree. affelay was kinda overrated to begin with. just like bojan.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Same lies as Dzeko's, he was amazing in BL, many clubs wanted him but Shity was only who were willing to splash required money and on press conference he lies how he always wanted Shity, I mean who wants to join Shity if other big european clubs are interested.This is typicall professional asslicking, normal stuff.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Same lies as Dzeko's, he was amazing in BL, many clubs wanted him but $#@!y was only who were willing to splash required money and on press conference he lies how he always wanted $#@!y, I mean who wants to join $#@!y if other big european clubs are interested.This is typicall professional asslicking, normal stuff.
:tup:

Dzeko has been rotting on the bench for a while now :touched:

Negrito gets favoured above him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)