Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Same lies as Dzeko's, he was amazing in BL, many clubs wanted him but Shity was only who were willing to splash required money and on press conference he lies how he always wanted Shity, I mean who wants to join Shity if other big european clubs are interested.This is typicall professional asslicking, normal stuff.
this :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Chelsea fans think they can play, I just put rooney there, whoever they get, even torres. That would never work against good teams, surely. Event the 4-2-3-1 is a stretch with those three against good teams, not enough tracking back.
---Rooney-Lukaku---
-------Oscar----
Hazard----Mata--
------ess------
cole-terry-luiz-ivan
Im curious at what @Red thinks about that. The argument is that they did it when they won the league a while back, with Robben and Cole on the wings.
Far too lightweight.

Chelsea had great strength in midfield in Mourinho's early years there.

They had Makelele, Tiago:)D) and Lampard in midfield in his first season and then changed to a diamond when they sign Ballack and Essien.

The had incredible power in midfield and could dominate games.

That midfield you posted only has one person who can tackle (and he's not half the player he used to be) and a bunch of people who'll contribute almost nothing defensively.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I was being half serious.

I'm not that optimistic to be honest. We let go of the Higuain pursuit and put all our eggs in one basket(Suarez), if Wenger is not willing to spend big on Suarez(Probably over 50M), he might as well pay over the odds for Higuain(37M). I have a sneaky suspicion, we'll end up with neither :tdown:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'mma quote you on this when Suarez dons the Arsenal colors :p
and im quoting you on this one :D

btw don't use the sanogo card on me, that doesn't count

- - - Updated - - -

I was being half serious.

I'm not that optimistic to be honest. We let go of the Higuain pursuit and put all our eggs in one basket(Suarez), if Wenger is not willing to spend big on Suarez(Probably over 50M), he might as well pay over the odds for Higuain(37M). I have a sneaky suspicion, we'll end up with neither :tdown:
Hey you got bendtner back whats the big fuss? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)