Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm still not sure about Luiz as a DC, maybe Mourinho might have a look at that. Generally he should look better there in a Mourinho system.

I think he played 4-2-3-1 at Madrid, if they don't get Rooney that would look most natural for them.

Maybe:

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Essien - Luiz

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Lukaku​

It's a lot to ask Lukaku play such a big role, imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I could see that working, but yeah, its a big job for Lukaku. Regardless that 4-1-2-1-2 shit wont work. They ideally need another CM. I still think it would look more balanced if Oscar came off the bench, Mata was in the middle and they had a runner on the wing rather than an AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Against quality opposition at least.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Barca won't sell Fabregas.

They've just sold Thiago, so them selling Fabregas is a long shot, to put it mildly. On top of that, they have to pay around 40% of the transfer fee received from a Fabregas sale back to Arsenal, because of some clause in his contract, which make it even more improbable.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
nah, i like it like this. all them "top teams" seemb to neglect the defensive midfielder.

excellent when TLO backed by MVP and awesomoah comes knocking on your door. Press the shit out of them

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
For some reason none of the United fans I know rates him.
Im sure its more a matter of, him not fitting their style, and the danger that Moyes will throw him uptop, if its not going well.

If they really dont rate him as a player, than they must not have watched him destroy them on numerous occasions over the last few seasons!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:lol2: I wanted to tag you this morning for that transfer, but totally forgot. I talked with my friend about it yesterday. I don't get the idea of signing foreign players on those positions (like Zvezda bought CBs). For our crap league we're good enough in those positions, I dunno why don't we sign winger(s) or strikers from aboard, it's what we lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)