Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (154 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Falcao, going from Championsleague qualified athletico madrid, to fucking monaco who are promoting to ligue 1 ?

What a horrible carreer choise. He's 27, he shouldnt be wasting a year of his career trying to get back in the CL, he should move to a top5 team in europe.

I just lost all my respect for this guy.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Falcao, going from Championsleague qualified athletico madrid, to fucking monaco who are promoting to ligue 1 ?

What a horrible carreer choise. He's 27, he shouldnt be wasting a year of his career trying to get back in the CL, he should move to a top5 team in europe.

its not done yet, just roumor

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Football has become all about money. Some may argue and say it was always like that, i disagree, there was pride for the shirt you were wearing. Now it's whoever pays more. The Russian billionaires and the Petrol motherfuckers are ruining the game and UEFA does nothing about it.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Football has become all about money. Some may argue and say it was always like that, i disagree, there was pride for the shirt you were wearing. Now it's whoever pays more. The Russian billionaires and the Petrol motherfuckers are ruining the game and UEFA does nothing about it.
why uefa doesen't do anything? because they are corrupt, like fifa who gave the World championship for 2022 to Qatar...

its really sad, but money makes the world go around, in this case UEFA or FIFA wont do anything as long they get paid by all those arab Oil and Russian billionaires

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If the arguably best lone striker in the world, about to reach his prime (28-31) is going to a fucking second class promotion team, cause they had some rich motherfucker providing the 60 mil for the purchase and a big ass wage... that indeed is ruining

I cant grasp it, if you allready earn millions, why want those few exta millions instead of making history

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Would be pretty bad in Falcao's case, since he hasn't achieved much.

Was bad enough when Eto'o went to Russia, but he had at least won everything before he did that and secured his status as a great player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's allready 27, if monaco somehow fail to reach CL, he'll be ruining his career, ending up beeing "potentially the best lone striker during his prime.

Cause he won allmost nothing relevant

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If the arguably best lone striker in the world, about to reach his prime (28-31) is going to a fucking second class promotion team, cause they had some rich motherfucker providing the 60 mil for the purchase and a big ass wage... that indeed is ruining

I cant grasp it, if you allready earn millions, why want those few exta millions instead of making history
Exactly my point. There's no love for the sport anymore. Those sugardad clubs ruined it for everybody and the greedy players fell for it.

If i had my way (very utopian i must say), there would be a limit on how much a team can spend a season (they're trying to do that but it only looks good on paper), be it 40 or 50m. Only 3 foreigners would be allowed to be in the field at the same time like the old times. No player alive is worth 100m, that's BS, their prices would go down, and by down i mean no the best player in the world would be worth 40-50m, if that. But of course, nothing but utopia.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Exactly my point. There's no love for the sport anymore. Those sugardad clubs ruined it for everybody and the greedy players fell for it.

If i had my way (very utopian i must say), there would be a limit on how much a team can spend a season (they're trying to do that but it only looks good on paper), be it 40 or 50m. Only 3 foreigners would be allowed to be in the field at the same time like the old times. No player alive is worth 100m, that's BS, their prices would go down, and by down i mean no the best player in the world would be worth 40-50m, if that. But of course, nothing but utopia.
we have to fear its getting even more worst, I feel in future some players will cost about 200M....

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
In Italian Monaco means both Munich and Monte Carlo country.

Anyway I had no idea that AS Monaco is the next sheikh/russian $$$$$$ club. And that Ranieri coaches them in Ligue 2. Well tbh I'm a bit surprised it took so long for someone to invest shitloads of money in this club. I mean it's like the perfect place. Incredibly low taxes, high high prestige, fantastic place to live (so if they pay money players will easly chose to live in Monte Carlo). I wouldn't even be surprised if Falcao joined them. If I was a footballer this would probably be my second choice after Juventus at this moment.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ligue un clubs are banding together to take away the tax haven aspect of As Monaco now that they are backed by a billionaire. Been quite a fuss about it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)