Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I see he gets too much hate for no reason. You should look from his club point of view. They are probably getting the best offer which is 60mln euros and despite of his talent they cannot refuse that offer. So now because it's only Monaco player himself should refuse it? Maybe they already told him they are not counting on him, got another player, you don't know that. He might as well ruin his career if he says no to that transfer. In the end, it's Ligue 1, if Monaco has a good project and pulls good transfers (which is very likely at this point) they can get to CL next year without many problems. Also, it's Falcao... the guy is gonna rip those nets in France, he can easily be wanted by all the top clubs next summer as well as he will have 3-4 good seasons in front of him. IMO it's not even a bad move for his career. But as for his life (which is what they also consider, duh), it's just amazing.

As for me the random fan, I'm probably gonna catch many Ligue 1 matches next year. Monaco and PSG are gonna have nice players.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Bit overrated, from what I've seen.
Totally. Eriksen is overrated as fuck. I've seen him enough this and last season and always expected to see something else by him from what I've heard and read. But no, just two or three times. Still not enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually for the first time in many years European football is getting more interesting. I really got bored at some point with one league dominating Europe for long (particularly the English clubs).

This year CL was great, big reason for that having French, German, Turkish, Italian, Spanish clubs all in the quarter Final which was excellent for the game IMO.

I'm all for Monaco getting Big name stars, I don't get why is it great for a club like Chelsea or City having all the big names (when they were shadow of themselves before all the billionaires taking over) and it's not fine for Clubs like PSG, Monaco or whoever comes along ! It's definitely great for the game.
He's gonna make huge money, taxes are non-existent in Monaco, gets to live in a beautiful place and mingle with all the millionaires and billionaires making great connections for the future and life after football, great weather. Genius move if you ask me. I don't see any downside here.
I see he gets too much hate for no reason. You should look from his club point of view. They are probably getting the best offer which is 60mln euros and despite of his talent they cannot refuse that offer. So now because it's only Monaco player himself should refuse it? Maybe they already told him they are not counting on him, got another player, you don't know that. He might as well ruin his career if he says no to that transfer. In the end, it's Ligue 1, if Monaco has a good project and pulls good transfers (which is very likely at this point) they can get to CL next year without many problems. Also, it's Falcao... the guy is gonna rip those nets in France, he can easily be wanted by all the top clubs next summer as well as he will have 3-4 good seasons in front of him. IMO it's not even a bad move for his career. But as for his life (which is what they also consider, duh), it's just amazing.

As for me the random fan, I'm probably gonna catch many Ligue 1 matches next year. Monaco and PSG are gonna have nice players.
:disagree:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There is a clause in his in his contract which would allow him to move to madrid in any window startin from the comin winter window if real obv pay up that is.(60m or above).pretty smart move frm him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)