Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
he was their best player yes but it was far from singlehandedly. I remember Gattuso putting Ronaldo in his pocket. I remember Pirlo being Pirlo and Seedorf being Seedorf. They had a fantastic squad.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Zidane on Bale :

"We have not given up on Bale, it is impossible to give up one of his qualities. Madrid has a great relationship with Tottenham and will do everything in the proper order."

- - - Updated - - -

Both Zidane and Perez have hard on for Bale.This is going to happen doesnt matter how much he is going to cost.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
"I've been watching Tottenham for the very reason Gareth Bale is playing," said Zidane, "and aside from [Cristiano] Ronaldo and [Lionel] Messi he is the footballer who impresses me most. He particularly impresses me because he is consistent; he doesn't just raise his level for one or two matches, he is consistently good, consistently scoring important goals."

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Kaka is one of the most overrated players. Just because he choked at Real people call for his injury as an excuse.

That was one of the worst transfers in the history of football.
It isn't an excuse, it's a fact. He had the talent to become the best number 10 of his generation since day one at São Paulo, His injuries turned him into a mediocre player.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to Bale, i don't know...I think there's way too much hype, coming from the marketing monster called Premier League that should tell you something.

I've watched him play many times last season and i'd define him as a C. Ronaldo without the flair and dribbling, i'm just not convinced that he'll turn out to be the player all the hype British kids think he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)