Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, if he's stay free from injury.

He's not not going to regain the acceleration he once had, but he can still play at a high level without that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Bale is overrated by most of the world but underrated by this forum :D

He's definitely worth around 60, was the best player in the EPL last season and one of the top players the season before that. That's not just a fluke season imo. Will turn out to be better than Neymar.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

He's definitely worth around 60, was the best player in the EPL last season and one of the top players the season before that. That's not just a fluke season imo. Will turn out to be better than Neymar.
Suarez was better.

I agree on the Neymar thing, though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

:agree:

He isn't worth 100mln+ (apart from Messi no one is IMO) but 60mln is a fair price for him, especially when players like Hulk cost 40mln.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
CSKA: 'Better offers for Honda'
By Football Italia staff

CKSA Moscow slammed Milan for their Keisuke Honda bid. “We’ve had better offers and they can’t treat us like losers.

:agree:

He isn't worth 100mln+ (apart from Messi no one is IMO) but 60mln is a fair price for him, especially when players like Hulk cost 40mln.
ronaldo is worth more then messi, cause much better marketting possibilities.

And the fact he actually appeals to women, to say the least

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bale is also a very marketable player(one of the most marketable in the PL currently) hence its no surprise Spurs are holding onto him as much as they can.

EDIT: i think i misread your post.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
ronaldo is worth more then messi, cause much better marketting possibilities.

And the fact he actually appeals to women, to say the least
I found it unnecessary to mention him, since he has already cost that much and proved he was worth it.

But I still think that if both him and Messi were for sale the latter would recieve the highest bid in an auction.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

€50M fair enough. I'd say he'd be worth more or less whatever Suarez is worth, even though I think Suarez is the superior player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)