Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
Not really, Real doesn't really spend that much nowadays, not on one player. At least after Kaka and Ronaldo they never went full retard with 50mln + bids like crazy Arabs and Russians. Their bid over the past 4-5 years was like 30mln tops.

Bale is an amazing player, but seeing him 'cost' over 90mln is laughable and retarded.
wut? even in an inflated market 60m is too much.

- - - Updated - - -

.goal.com/
tottenham-agree-30m-soldado-deal
:sergio::lol:
:howler:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's still not worth anywhere near €100m. Retarded prices these days due to the inflation caused by retarded clubs like Real and the Oil twats.

Anyway, Bale is the most overrated player going around at the moment. Still hasn't achieved fucking nothing in his career so far to warrant such a price.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Bale is a fantastic player, RM are known to over spend on players..look at Kaka.

In today's market i'd say Bale is worth 60 mil, prices are really becoming ridiculous which makes you admire Marotta for bringing in players like Pogba and Pirlo for free, Barzagli for peanuts and Vidal for under 15 mil...15mil!

What a joke the market has become lol

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He hasn't achieved much but his quality is noticeable, he scored 25 (!) goals for Spurs the past season and he carried that team on his back.

100M is pushing it for sure, but I'd say 50-60M would be his right value. I think he's a WC player

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bale is a fantastic player, RM are known to over spend on players..look at Kaka.
What about Kaka?

In his prime, Kaka was an awesome player.

Real Madrid just got him a little late and have been unlucky with him getting injured.

Bale is nowhere near the player Kaka was, and I very much doubt he ever will be.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
What about Kaka?

In his prime, Kaka was an awesome player.

Real Madrid just got him a little late and have been unlucky with him getting injured.

Bale is nowhere near the player Kaka was, and I very much doubt he ever will be.
The way Sky Sports have been covering the whole Bale situation is really getting on my tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)