Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
real rapped nipples this transfer session... never seen them getting so much money for their b team.
callejon 12 mil albiol 10 mil higgy nearly 40mil .... damn that payed them isco and the other guy already

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
12 mil is market value for Callejon, if Pepe, Quag, Matri coast 10,15 and 18, Callejon is easliy worth 12 mil.

They did overpay for Higuain but that's the only they would've signed a high profile striker, thet basically sold Cavani for 25 mil and Higuain wich is a good deal. Albiol for 10 mil is meh.

Dec 31, 2008
Arsenal have reportedly bid £40 million for Luis Suarez, but Liverpool principal owner John W Henry has apparently asked the Gunners what "they're smoking".
ESPN
:rofl:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
some quotes from Arsenal and Liverpool fans : "the truth is, Liverpool aren't a big club anymore, and you lot just can't accept it"

"rvp left you because you're not a big club and don't win anything" or

" Suarez will leave because you're not a big club" :rofl: :rofl:
And then you have the Manc Wanks chiming in because they follow Liverpool's owner too? That's when you know you need a hobby.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool fan at work actually said to me today..."You know its our year this you know !?!"

Te he eh!!!
I think we'll be better, but not 4th place better unless we get really lucky. Haven't really done much to improve the defense.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
And then you have the Manc Wanks chiming in because they follow Liverpool's owner too? That's when you know you need a hobby.

- - - Updated - - -

With Manc wanks you mean some United fans I guess? Well they hate liverpool and liverpool hates them so its no surprise they even follow liverpool's owner to comment on every shit

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He was linked with Juve last summer. He's talented but he makes a lot of mistakes, stupid ones. But he's technically good and good in tackles.

Still, I never wanted him to join us, I don't think he's good for that level. Torino move is good for him IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)