Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I noticed a few of the smaller teams have been making some decent moves, especially for younger players.

Verona seem to be putting a decent team together as well, at least for their level. Parma just seem to be buying lots of players, from everywhere. They've got lower league guys, free transfers, they must have signed 15-20 players already.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I noticed a few of the smaller teams have been making some decent moves, especially for younger players.

Verona seem to be putting a decent team together as well, at least for their level. Parma just seem to be buying lots of players, from everywhere. They've got lower league guys, free transfers, they must have signed 15-20 players already.
We're was this ambition when Inter were dominating the league a few years back?

Once we start to own the league again, it finally snaps these teams into action. They hate us that much that we motivate them to improve :touched: They can't bare us winning anymore.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Fair play the italian teams look like they really mean business this year. I still think we have made the best signing in Tevez, but I am really excited to see players like Gomez, Rossi (i know he was signed last year but I want to see him post injury), Higuain, Albiol, Callejon etc strut their stuff next year. It's actually good to see teams show a little bit of ambition and splash some cash. Obviously I dont want these dickheads to improve too much but it is really going to be a tough season. We need to secure that 4th CL spot so that Inter can narrowly miss out on it when they finish 5th year after year - just where they belong!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fair play the italian teams look like they really mean business this year. I still think we have made the best signing in Tevez, but I am really excited to see players like Gomez, Rossi (i know he was signed last year but I want to see him post injury), Higuain, Albiol, Callejon etc strut their stuff next year. It's actually good to see teams show a little bit of ambition and splash some cash. Obviously I dont want these $#@!heads to improve too much but it is really going to be a tough season. We need to secure that 4th CL spot so that Inter can narrowly miss out on it when they finish 5th year after year - just where they belong!
exactly my thoughts. great for the league but i like someone said previous above i wonder where this ambition was when Inter was dominating. Anyways yea I hope they dont improve to much it mazzarri was still coaching napoli id be more worried then with benitez but benitez seems to of found a home in napoli with getting backing from DL in getting the players he wants so we'll see. Should definitely be an exciting season.

- - - Updated - - -

oie and pepe reina as goalie. De Sanctis demoted lol

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
That's the only way less attractive clubs can sign players.

We'd have had one of our fabled 'top strikers' before Tevez if we'd forked out that kind of money.
im honestly shocked higuain went to napoli. I understand if it was a valencia or athletic, even fuckin arsenal to napoli i get but not real madrid to napoli. His contract must be one lucrative deal. oh well id like to give a shout out to all arsenal fans and simple do :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I read Lavezzi advised him to go there plus there's already 2 of his Madrid mates there so i'm sure he would've consulted them regarding the move.

And an Argentinian however good he may be going to 'Maradona club' actually doesnt surprise me that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)