Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Only the Higuain signing is top class.

The rest have been average to good players who won't considerably lift the quality of their team (I don't include Mertens in this list cause I haven't seen him play)
Mertens is decent.

that news forwards thats spoken of, now that makes a diffrence.

Having a player that can hold and distribute the play, with higuain moving in space around him, thats such excellent setup to have.

Now if they fix that LB, they'll be in for quite a challenge

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Mertens is decent.

that news forwards thats spoken of, now that makes a diffrence.

Having a player that can hold and distribute the play, with higuain moving in space around him, thats such excellent setup to have.

Now if they fix that LB, they'll be in for quite a challenge
Zuniga isn't leaving. I don't think they will for a WB, more like a CB to partner Albiol will come in. Time to send Cannavaro to the bench.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Albiol is a nothing player really. But overall Napoli's movement has been impressive. The diciest thing for them, more than the personnel in the team, is seeing how they adapt to a new formation under a new coach. If that happens well, then I think they will be better defensively than they were under Mazzarri, and they'll have a good balanced line up. Fiorentina, Milan and Napoli all have a shot at the title IMO. I still think we are in the market for a couple more players. Sanchez could still arrive to give us some alternatives up front, maybe for a 433.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't see Sanchez arriving here honestly. Barcelona won't give him for reasonable fee. Not yet and imo he would be an excellent choice for counter attacking team. Not us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol how mad is Mazzarri right now? Some great seasons at Napoli...leaves for a sinking ship inter...signs icardi...watches as the Serie A flop Benitez signs for Napoli and gets a 124m dollar budget...gets Higuain Martinez and co.

:trollol:

- - - Updated - - -

Is this also when cronios chimes in and compares Napoli and Juve stadium potential revenues and accuses our BOD of being too small club minded in building a small stadium?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's just that easy.

Agnelli's. :touched:

One step ahead of the rest. From Ferrari to Fiat. From Juventus to youth products.

We build things that stand the test of time.

God I love it.

:edit: change youth products to dynasties *

:hustini:

- - - Updated - - -

God I still love it.

Dec 31, 2008
“Jackson will continue to play for us here in Porto,” President Pinto Da Costa is quoted as saying on Gazzetta.it.
“We don’t want to sell him and we are actually discussing a contract renewal for him.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Remember when fools here claimed Verratti wasn't worth 12m from pescara? :lol:

Fucking idiots

- - - Updated - - -

overrated youngster

Overpriced youngster

Overhyped youngster

:howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)