Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's fun, makes the league very interesting. I'm still not convinced because our defence and midfield wins championships every time, Napoli don't have that stability and back bone. Their defence is horrible.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Which leads to the question, if Napoli have all that money and they are obviously doing all of this to prove a point.. why not go after Suarez?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Jackson Martinez and Gonalons. :scared:

What the fuck? Napoli playing with big boys this season. Is team is becoming a bit of a battleship. Hopefully Benitez sucks ass.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well all I know is Napoli and Fiorentinas wage bills just sky rocketed. Even with the sales of Jojo and Cavani they are spending more without them well atleast im pretty sure they are. They must be banking on CL income come next season and im sure both of them will be there with us next season maybe Milan will push for the 3rd spot. Inter may flirt but i think they will finish 5th depending on how Roma does maybe 6th. Either way should be an exciting year. Im pumped

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
not sure if napoli being ambitious.....or going full retard
The excitement around the team will bring in a lot of revenue. Also they are not going full retard when it comes to wages so they won't collapse anytime soon.

I expect the same thing to happen next year when Hamsik is sold for 50m +.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The excitement around the team will bring in a lot of revenue. Also they are not going full retard when it comes to wages so they won't collapse anytime soon.

I expect the same thing to happen next year when Hamsik is sold for 50m +.
You should see what they're paying Pepe.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If they manage something like:

Martinez-Higuain
-----Hamsik

Mertens, Insigne, Callejon in reserve.

I might be a little more scared because league play is all about not fucking up vs. your rivals and bombing the minnows. They would be capable of bombing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)