Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
would you like one of the milans in better position then? Well as long as napoli push them away from the CL' spots It would be fine, because napoli is no real danger for future. But milan twins can be dangerous though
Nah they can stay in Serie A, just so we get to trash the fuck out of them every season. But yeh, I'd also love if they failed to make CL spots as well

Napoli need to be liquidated again. Don't ask why, I just hate that club with a passion.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol there are so many teams we hate...we all want Napoli, Milan teams and Fiorentina to miss CL. Who does that leave? Udinese and Lazio

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I wish he'll join Napoli even more now. Hopefully they'll overspend for him, offering more than €5M.
How about now :D

Fuck Verratti; that crow-vulture hybrid can rot in PSG or eventually take his short, fat ass to Napoli and drown in sewage. Don't get me wrong, he is a talented young player (with huge potential), but the way some people overrate him is disgusting, to say the least.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wonder how long it will be before we see Mario out in Malta haha
I think he'll love it here. :D

I think we should get him.

From what I've seen of him, he has the same almost identical attributes of Pirlo. With him in our squad, we won't have to change our tactics much after Pirlo is gone. Plus he is already familiar with the league, and we can see a mid-trio of Vidal - Verratti - Pogba in the future.

It's only logical to get him. We should've gotten him before he went to Paris. He has loved us since he was a kid.

Dec 31, 2008
“Some media, at times, need to write something and report things which haven’t been verified with the source,” President Aurelio De Laurentiis noted on Twitter this morning.
“Verratti is not for sale. Agents, through the media, are trying to put pressure on PSG in order to get the player an increased salary.
“We are friends of PSG and we are not taking part in this game.”

“With regards to another forward, we have to analyse the strength and the quality of the players that we have with boss Rafael Benitez,” ADL added.
“The addition could be Martinez or it could be a lot of other players. Benitez will make the decision.”

- - - Updated - - -

“De Laurentiis called me in the morning to find out if our position had changed seeing as, during the negotiations for Edinson Cavani, Napoli had asked us for Verratti as part of the deal,” Blanc noted. “We, obviously, refused.
“Marco is not on the market,” he added. “De Laurentiis knows that we keep our word and he respects the positions of others.
“Marco is under contract with us for another four years and we are not obliged to do anything. But we are pleased with his first season with us and we want to demonstrate our faith.”

“I repeat that Verratti is not for sale,” the former Juventus official continued. “It is therefore a waste of time to even start talking about transfer fees.
“Marco will stay here with us for some time, that is why we want to carefully assess his requests.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)