Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
WTF MU is doing. They wanna be a winning Team in 5 years so they are getting a 22-yo-unexperience guy to be their CB. I suppose they are thinking about a potential Top CB for the future cuz It doesn't makes any sense... WTF they didn't go for Laporte? Mou is failing before the season even start

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Mou there is Hummels for 35 or a random unknown guy for 40. Who is gonna be? :sergio:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Actually this is a good signing from Man U. They actually got the player they wanted through proper scouting . Not like previous seasons where they will be doing panic signing and not getting their prime targets.

And I am not sure why is it brainless EPL.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why would Hummels go to a club playing in EL?
Man United wouldnt have made sense for him at this stage in his career.
Cuz they could sell him a project with most money to invest than anyone else and he would be lead by one of the most winner.coach in the world and they can pay him more money than BM

They could try but as far as I Know. They didn't

- - - Updated - - -

Actually this is a good signing from Man U. They actually got the player they wanted through proper scouting . Not like previous seasons where they will be doing panic signing and not getting their prime targets.

And I am not sure why is it brainless EPL.
I didn't even know who is this guy and I watched like 2 games from Villareal last season so obviously he didn't excel

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Yep exactly.

All Raiola will advise Lukaku to do is wait it out till August and then create a fuss, Everton will be forced to sell then.
I agree with this, but he wont be going for £35 million....more like £50 million, and certainly not the £65 million EFC want !!!

Stones to City apparently done £45 million.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I agree with this, but he wont be going for £35 million....more like £50 million, and certainly not the £65 million EFC want !!!

Stones to City apparently done £45 million.
Another over 50mln CB?

They will have a 100mln CB pair sitting on the bench.

City :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)