Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Apparently Mongollan asking for a big raise in order to stay at Roma this summer. They just gave him a raise last summer too.

Poor Roma, falling apart.

Sabatini is going to have lots of desperate sex now. :lol:
My opinion of Pjanic aside, if we managed to sign them both Rome might party like 410 :touched:

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My opinion of Pjanic aside, if we managed to sign them both Rome might party like 410 :touched:

Lol, Marotta channeling his inner King Alaric :D

Nainggolan is super anti Juve, this dude would refuse us even if everyone else refused him and Roma threw him out.

Would just be funny seeing him back stab Roma too by going to Chelsea.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lol, Marotta channeling his inner King Alaric :D

Nainggolan is super anti Juve, this dude would refuse us even if everyone else refused him and Roma threw him out.

Would just be funny seeing him back stab Roma too by going to Chelsea.
I know, there's not a chance in hell. But the thought is just too heartwarming to abandon 😃

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
After he flops at Chelsea we can get him on loan like with Cuadrado :D

- - - Updated - - -

I want Nainggolan... To write some nasty shit in Pjanic wall :lol:
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like Higuain all that much, and think he's a big match choker, but... this article is just too much. FFS Premfaces, especially Arsenal fans are so retarded.

https://paininthearsenal.com/2016/06/08/arsenal-gonzalo-higuain-has-nothing-on-giroud/

Higuain not better than Giroud. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pain in the Arsenal :lol:

What kind of website name is that :lol2:
That club. :lol:

Here's what Xhaka said Wenger told him when they first spoke:

Xhaka continued: "He suddenly is on the mobile and wants me. I will never forget his first sentence. He said: 'If you want to enjoy football, you have to join us. Here is the paradise.' He has an incredibly calm but convincing manner. It makes me proud to work under such a coach."
Arsenal, football paradise. :rofl:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
"In the past two years, Giroud has amassed 36 goals in 54 matches (4836 minutes) against the best in the world (EPL plus Champions League)."

:howler:

It’s really not that much of a difference, especially when considering the competition. Serie A is no Premier League and it is certainly no Champions League. Which, by the way, Higuain has not been in Champions League play since 2013.

:howler::howler:

Yeah Hellas Verona didn't win the scudetto.

"There are no Frosinone’s in England to pad the stats with."

:howler::howler::howler:

Higuain would stuggle on a rainy afternoon in Aston Villa. A club that allowed 76 goals. Same amount as Frosinone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)