nike kits shown... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
I only care about what I think and I don't like it, simple as that. Oh, and I have a nice life thanks...
didn't mean to affend you Holden, sorry :angel: .....you know me, i dont mean to affend.

but it frustrates me too that you guys make fun of something that IS 100% juve!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im disapointed that there isn't a italian badge on it... but i wasn't expecting it. I hope that they use a black kit as the away one and the pink as the 3rd, it makes more sense and there will probably be a nice white training jersey.hopefully.

Cheer up we will get used to it and it will look much nicer with the sponsor on it and the nike tick matches the fastweb logo.the jersey looks real neat, but i dread seeing what the numbers on the back will look like. can someone post the back of one of the porto jerseys. I will as soon as i find one. but i think the numbers wil be gold.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
It's alright Majed. None of us here is going to stop supporting Juve, it's simply a personal thing - my first impression is I don't like it that much. The home kit looks nice IMO. As long as we remain succesful, shirt designs and colours aren't important!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Im disapointed that there isn't a italian badge on it... but i wasn't expecting it. I hope that they use a black kit as the away one and the pink as the 3rd, it makes more sense and there will probably be a nice white training jersey.hopefully.

Cheer up we will get used to it and it will look much nicer with the sponsor on it and the nike tick matches the fastweb logo.the jersey looks real neat, but i dread seeing what the numbers on the back will look like. can someone post the back of one of the porto jerseys. I will as soon as i find one. but i think the numbers wil be gold.
good points...

BTW, there will surely be the scudetto tri-color shield because we won the scudetto.
the pic you saw is just the basic design, it's not even for sale yet.
the little pic below is what the same magazine was advertizing for juventus's 02-03 jersey before the 01-02 season even ended, just for promotion....

about the numbers...i never really thought about it. maybe they will be gold with black trims!! i dont know how good that'll look :groan: ..... black or white numbers would surely be better.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
It's alright Majed. None of us here is going to stop supporting Juve, it's simply a personal thing - my first impression is I don't like it that much. The home kit looks nice IMO. As long as we remain succesful, shirt designs and colours aren't important!
true... :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

but it frustrates me too that you guys make fun of something that IS 100% juve!!
dont take it too seriously..

we can make fun!! that doesnt mean that we didnt love juve.
Its something so silly to get upset

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

good points...

BTW, there will surely be the scudetto tri-color shield because we won the scudetto.
the pic you saw is just the basic design, it's not even for sale yet.
the little pic below is what the same magazine was advertizing for juventus's 02-03 jersey before the 01-02 season even ended, just for promotion....

about the numbers...i never really thought about it. maybe they will be gold with black trims!! i dont know how good that'll look :groan: ..... black or white numbers would surely be better. [/QUOTE

Great! :D i was a bit worried there...that was honesly my only reason why i never liked the jeresy i thought it was too plain!!
i think the italy badge would look class on the sleeve :cool:.

By the way I can't find a picture of the porto jersey from behind but it has got thicker stripes than juve's any way.
Can anyone try to edit the jeresey putting on the fast web logo and anything else because i personally aint great :confused:

Whisper

May 17, 2003
i just dont think that pink is classy, original or unique.... it's just ugly!!! just coz it's part of the history means that it's nice... the smartest thing juve did was get rid of that color.... what's wrong with the 02/03 kit?? both the home and away kits are very nice.... it's the best kit juve got in years!! nike are fine, any design is fine by me but the color...is horrible!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I finally got a pic of the juve jersey's for next season (Except the sponsors are NOT desided YET)
but the jersey's will surey look like this: :)

I think the home kit looks great :thumb:, it's one of the classiest juve kits in a long time. it reminds me of the old juve (because the stripes are thin and the shorts and socks are white :thumb: :cool: )

the away kit's design is simple and classy like the home, but the color might be shocking for people who dont know juve well. i think it's great to go back in history and wear what the founders wore, but it might not make us popular in the right way if you know what i mean ;) ...... i won't be buying the away kit anyway.
Both kits look world class if you ask me. The home kit will look brilliant with those white shorts and a nice sponsor, while the away kit is equally classy, although the colour could use a little work ;) Anyways, I like both, and will surely be buying the home kit for myself and the away kit for one of my sexy girlfriends :drool: I can already imagine her in it now :cheesy: Oh, what beauty.. :D

Jul 28, 2002
ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT THE KITS: ....no collars!!!!

Arghghghgh the juve shirt wiv collars were the best, unless its the tight fittin tops, (black juve away kit last season)they need collars imo, so once again :groan:

btw the pink tops arent that bad, nice simple design, but unless u kno the history behind the tops i looks, well strange.

might buy one :D lol Home kit that is.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I'm convinced that Majed either has real bad taste, or he works for Nike !!!!
Common guys, IMO the pink kit isn't that bad, and we'll be wearing B&W most of the time anyways, so just chill out. I personally like the idea :cool::p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

oh yeah, forgot about the stream deal :D

anyway, i hope fastweb renew the contract because the yellow matches the yellow on the logo.
imagine if TUI Mobile or Tamoil got the rights for serie A or the CL again :yuck:
I actually think that the Tu sponsor from the 2001-02 season would look quite good on the home kit, but fastweb would indeed look better.

What do you guys say to TIM mobile, PS2, or Nokia? :angel:

And people, please stop bashing the pink kit, because when you call pink gay, you're calling Juve and their history gay as well so just shut up :( If you don't like the kit then just say so in a decent manner. You don't have to say things like, "this kit is gay", "our players are going to look like homos in this colour", etc. It's rubbish :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
i didnt call it gay, i said in a polite way..."its strange"...

p.s that was if u were referin to me n my comments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)