nike kits shown... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I doesn't matter if there were 1000 people who think different, as long as i read their opinions open-mindedly, fairly compare themm with my own, and make a desission.
you shouldn't be pushed around by people's opinions too much....it's not good for you ;)

as i mentioned earlier in these forums, i dont work for nike and i dont need to. I'm on a Full Scholarship/Training program for one of the biggest and productive companies in the World.
You are right on this. It doesnt matter if the complete forum is against you, because you have your own opinion, and no one will make it change. I admire this kind of things cuz i like to be in that way too.

about the promising company that you were talking about....which is?.:D

Jejej i want to know!!:cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

You are right on this. It doesnt matter if the complete forum is against you, because you have your own opinion, and no one will make it change. I admire this kind of things cuz i like to be in that way too.

about the promising company that you were talking about....which is?.:D

Jejej i want to know!!:cheesy:

Thank you, i'm glad you agree and not all people think as cawardly as mr. baggio.

but keep in mind that people can make my opinion change, that's why i'm here in the forums having these conversatons (however, the only types of opions that couldn't be changed by arguments are opinions regarding personal preference and taste). i'm not a block-head here who just passively spits out opinions. I'm here to look for more ideas that i may havn't thought of. and so far, i dont see any valid opinions here except for one opinion: That Nike's labor department is in-human and we actually should NOT buy the jerseys. I add that Juve should be blamed for signing with them.

about the name of the company, that's non of your business :p

;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

dude! you got no point at all!! so there's nothing really to "get!"

That my friend is not experimentation. That is just a conflict of taste with your taste in colors...
what may seem gody to you, may not be gody to others, and assuming It Is "gody" and that your opinion should "dawn" on me is ignorant from you and it defies the last part of your 3rd point :rolleyes:

i agree that they and ALL OTHER BIG COMAPIES (including kappa) Posses some degree of manipulation, but i never agreed that they should use these powers (yes "powers", they are not "rights" as you mentioned)
i assumed that they may try these methods, but i'm positive these methods can't affect or manipulate juve. that's why i dont see it as a problem. BTW, whatever negotiation that goes on between juve and Nike can't be called manipulation because juve would have a word in the contract and it's up for juve to agree. This sponsorship business is not in a Monopolistic Market....it's in a competative market where juve is the buyer and there are many other suppliers!!
The Nike case with Brazil is different, because the CBF had already signed the contract with Brazil and Brazil were in a desperate situation, so Nike took advantege of that. but i put most of the blame on Brazil if they really did bow to Nike's demands. That's business, it may not be right for football, but in business it's fair game. Do you think Kappa is this innocent company that cares about football only, of course not, they are like any other company: they want to make $$$.
i think you need to apply your lessons to yourself before you try to teach them to others! ;)
check my second paragraph if your still dazed :dazed: about why i said this.
BTW, you never really elaborated on how nike is "substandard." your personal opinion are no messure of the standard so you really need to get some hard evidence dude!!
dont paint the world black and white, good and bad!!
so you must think that YOU aren't good enough in anything, and your life sucks. i really feel sorry for people who think like you....
When you wake up in the morning and the weather is about 65 F, the birds are singing and there's a nice fresh breeze...what do you think to yourself?
do you say: "what a beautiful day?! :) "
OR
"this damn day isn't good enough, because 3 years ago there was a day better than it!" ;)
I doesn't matter if there were 1000 people who think different, as long as i read their opinions open-mindedly, fairly compare themm with my own, and make a desission.
you shouldn't be pushed around by people's opinions too much....it's not good for you ;)
being outnumbered.....hhmmm, this isn't a physical fight dude, it's a verbal argumument, what difference would this make?!!
and yeah, if i think i have a case, i should indeed bother putting up a case of defense, so people can read another opinion and see what they might have missed, so if many agree, then you won't be so many, if they dont agree, then i respect it.....
to hold your opinion in fear is not very brave....;)
as i mentioned earlier in these forums, i dont work for nike and i dont need to. I'm on a Full Scholarship/Training program for one of the biggest and productive companies in the World.
you may wanna apply for a job with Kappa, dont forget to mention in your resume that they are the perfect and moraly conscionse company who dont seek methods of profit maximization who "try" to keeep everyone in the World happy.
One more note:
It's funney how you all blame nike, while juve were the ones who didn't hesitate to sign a 13 year deal with them :rolleyes:
i dont see you bashing juve because they aren't boycotting a "terrible" company!!
didn't you all ever consider that juve made an educated choice by choosing nike and that it may be the best choice for the success of the club?!!

Lissen up dude,
Dont feel sorry for me or any one else on this forum, I suggest that since your on a company scholarship, you better spend some more time immersed in your boooks rather than defending a second rate company(by actually drawing a comparisn between weather forecasts......CHRIST....) unless of course your desperate to work with them. Gotta tell u dude , I do enjoy reading your opinions, however, unlike you i dont have much time to make a point where there is none (in the end...Nike and Juve have signed up...so no matter what U or I have to say...it doesnt matter)..... :rolleyes:
As for a job with Kappa, nope ill pass.....Ive already got a job i cant do without. Its you who seem to be so intent on Nike, bro trust me take up a job with em (preferably salesmen ;)).....they'll pay u welll....with all the money theyve made thru ther wicked ways (Thru bangladeshi, pakistani and indian children)....!!!:down:
. As for having an opinion, its absolutely correct that you should express it, no matter who agrees with u and who doesnt, I stand for that too.....and If you read my "outnumbered" point again, it MIGHT just filter through, that I hadnt meant you shouldnt express it.
And as for all your arguments.....its led me to two conclusions, only one of which can surely be true.

You'd make a half decent lawyer.....OR.....You have preposterous taste. (iI'd go for the latter) ;)

Holden

Aug 3, 2002

i''ll leave these jobs for people like you.
Well done, you've completely misssed the point of my post. That's quite an achievement. It appears these things don't bother you.

OP

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #226
    oh my god... cool down guys....

...and plz wait until the shirt will be officially presented in july....
    baggio... u have just seen non-quality-scans of the jerseys...
    u should wait until u see del piero or whoever in such a jersey...

+ it's not only the pattern or the colours that count.... it's also imporant how the jersey is cut...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Congratulations, fellaz! This is the first ever thread about shirts in this forum (probably in world history too) to end in a conflict.

And Majed, I think it's time to cool down a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)