nike kits shown... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I want a kit that looks as good as Inter's and Milan's, why do we always have to come out short? I mean fair enough, Lotto is junk and they have a small market share but Nike? Now would be the time to prove we made the right choice picking them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I want a kit that looks as good as Inter's and Milan's, why do we always have to come out short? I mean fair enough, Lotto is junk and they have a small market share but Nike? Now would be the time to prove we made the right choice picking them.
so you really dont like it??

anyway, which kit do you like better? the 03-04 nike home or the lotto 02-03 home??

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Well,
Majed, youve gotta tell me you dont like this kit. Juve have had superb kits all the way till the 2000 season, until we got that silly ciaoweb design. And i actually bought that jersey as well and infact it wasnt all that bad. Then we had lotto, who did a neat job with the jerseys in the 1st year. And completely made a hash of it for the 2003 season(which I'd rather wear over the nike). But trust me on this one, Nike is probably the worst sponsor to have if ur a football team. They have the dullest most boring designs, and whats more is they experiment a lot, for their own future. And they experiment on big teams so that they get the response from the large number of ppl who follow big teams. The worst part is, we've signed them for 12 freaking years....WHAT WERE WE THINKING? They want a say in everything a team does. Just look at Brazil's national team. Nike actually had a say in who they shud pick. There was even a rumour that they wanted to call Juve's new stadium the "Nike" stadium. Although im sure they wont push their luck at an organised club like Juve. You gotta admit, we're going to have some sub standard jerseys for some years to come now. Probably until we get Kappa or Adidas. All this frustration is coz nobody likes their team to look ugly on the field. Dont u agree? :down: :down: :down:

baggio i have to agree with you completely the ciaoweb logo was utterly ridiculous. i think the lotto logo on the arm's lousy too although not nearly as bad as ciaoweb's for our CL kits I think.

Ive thought of barca's kits as being among the classiest in the world, sponsored by nike but ours look completely ridiculous. the tint is way too light and the mesh looks ridiculous.

if anyone saw the millenium jerseys they were perfect. i loved those and would actually wear them if i owned one.

I didnt mind lotto too much because they were italian but their layout was poor especially with the logo on the arm. Kappa were the best we have something of a relationship with them in terms of how long we've been wearing kappa and no i dont like adidas too much either where jerseys are concerned.

i heard that the whole reason we went for lotto was in part influenced by kappa's financial problems.

i hope that nike run out of pink dye and juventus cancel the deal and whoever designed this monster jersey from hell would go do the world a favor and jump off a bloody bridge.

btw collars are class and jerseys without them lose their class imho and become expensive mesh-tees

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

anyway, which kit do you like better? the 03-04 nike home or the lotto 02-03 home??
It's not that it's bad but it's not good enough. Lotto is tacky, this isn't, so it's an improvement but I won't be happy until the kit looks really good, as it should.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
baggio i have to agree with you completely the ciaoweb logo was utterly ridiculous. i think the lotto logo on the arm's lousy too although not nearly as bad as ciaoweb's for our CL kits I think.
That was the worst ever, those yellow patches on the gray shirt. Where do you come up with that kind of crap, at least the red Lotto logo is somewhat compatible with the black and white.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Nike,
To be honest I think 02-03 home one is very ugly...only home-shirt I don't have in recent years.
I think 98-99season shirt is definetly the best best one we had in years.:). Even if the season was something to forget.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Is there anywhere we can get rid of that ridiculous Fastweb...It is just to long for my liking.:fero:

Edit,

I just saw it again, is our sponsor for next year decided?I hope it is not fastnet. Bring back, Sony.;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Nike,
To be honest I think 02-03 home one is very ugly...only home-shirt I don't have in recent years.
I think 98-99season shirt is definetly the best best one we had in years.:). Even if the season was something to forget.
i liked that jersey too, but i think the 97-98 is better :thumb:
:cool:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

That was the worst ever, those yellow patches on the gray shirt. Where do you come up with that kind of crap, at least the red Lotto logo is somewhat compatible with the black and white.
well its clear that aesthetics take the back seat for money where jerseys are concerned. in this case though it sat in the boot.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
You know that scudetto patch looks pretty damn good on it too, as does the Sony ad ;):p
:groan:

;) .....i wouldn't mind getting a hole of one.
if you ever see one for sale, please let me know, i'll pay big $$$ for it :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey but our is not that bad.....i think the most horrible was the one thatw e used when we won the last championship.......the blue shirt with that big ugly Y

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The blue shirt with that big ugly yellow stars....arrggh, horrible....

maybe this id with the sponsors and the scudetto will look very good!

and with black and white numbers plis

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
The blue shirt with that big ugly yellow stars....arrggh, horrible....
What are you talking about man!!! :groan: That's one of my favorite shirts! I've got that one! It's so cool dude!

BTW... the new shirts look cool. I don't get what most of you are on about...

I predict that when the sponsors get smacked on, and some Juve player puts it on, you'll feel better about it. Trust me! I didn't like the 02/03 shirt to begin with, but I learned to love it. I actually own it!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

What are you talking about man!!! :groan: That's one of my favorite shirts! I've got that one! It's so cool dude!
Naa! not so cool!

the new shirts look cool. I don't get what most of you are on about...

I predict that when the sponsors get smacked on, and some Juve player puts it on, you'll feel better about it. Trust me! I didn't like the 02/03 shirt to begin with, but I learned to love it. I actually own it!
Im thinking the same. I know myself:groan:, and when the juve season began,,ill end liking it:groan:

Jejej but is not that bad. Maybe i was shocked at the beggining,,but looking carefully. Maybe im working on myself to like it forcefully :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Im thinking the same. I know myself:groan:, and when the juve season began,,ill end liking it:groan:

Jejej but is not that bad. Maybe i was shocked at the beggining,,but looking carefully. Maybe im working on myself to like it forcefully :D
A believer!!! That's what I was waiting for! :cheesy:
I promise you, by the end of... lets say august... you'll love it!

I really really like it!
It looks classy, like in the old days. And the pink one! :) It's so cool! :cool: Can't wait to see it in action! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)